Although monsoon means rains, it does not confine the people indoors. The dust-free, clean, fresh and beautiful surroundings, are enjoyed by the keralites, especially the children who loves to get wet and sail paper boats. Apart from the lush, green, natural beauty of Kerala, and the romantic sound of rains, many tourists and honey-moon couples visit Kerala during the monsoon period is the discounts on hotel rooms, boat-house etc. The Kerala Government is taking various steps to increase tourist flow into Kerala during the monsoon seasons, and they are planning out various monsoon campaigns to lure the tourists. There are quite a number of Kerala Monsoon Packages, like Kerala Tour Packages, Monsoon Honey-moon Packages and Monsoon Ayurveda Packages.
Kerala Classified AdvertisementsUnveil Your Offer to Kerala: Post Your Free Ad Today & Connect with Thousands on KeralaClick Classifieds.
Publish Your Ads for Free
- Birth Certificates online To obtain birth certificate and death certificate onlin... 114.8k views
- Download 8th Standard Kerala Text Books for 2015 8th Standard Text books forÂ Kerala Schools 2015 8th St... 94.9k views
- Liquor PricesÂ â€‹New rates updateÂ *Bagpiper* 750 ml @ Rs.282 375ml @ Rs.141 180ml Tetra @... 66.3k views
- Download 6th Standard Kerala Text Books for 2015 Standard 6th 6th standard Mathematics (Malayalam medium... 51.3k views
- Liquor Prices in Kerala State â€“ 2015 Liquor Prices for the year of 2015 - published by Keral... 47.3k views
- Phone numbers of Kerala Railway stations Trivandrum Central Railway Station: 0471 233 1047 Triva... 44k views
- Liquor Prices in Kerala State – 2014 Liquor Price List in Kerala State Beverages Corporation... 36k views
- Download 4th Standard Kerala Text Books for 2015 This year, Kerala Educational department has miserably... 25.4k views
- Get Vehicle Info via SMS Information Services Available Through Mobile Phone via... 22k views
- List of FM Radio Stations in Kerala Frequency Station Name Run by City Â 101.4 Â All India... 21.5k views
- 679,714 hits