|Traffic Building Information|
DOUBLE HIGHWAY The Dual Importance Of Online Traffic
Online traffic, or the number of users who view your site, has taken a heightened prominence in recent years. Whereas before, people scampered for ways to increase online traffic for the sole reason of promoting their products and effectuating more sales, the advent of Google AdSense has drastically changed the playing field of today.
AdSense, you see, pays webmasters for every visitor that clicks on an ad link that is displayed in his site. Following the same formula for selling a product, the more visitors a site would have, the more chances that an ad link would be clicked. This has resulted in an intensified crusade to increase online traffic.
This dual importance that online traffic has taken makes things more difficult for the marketer who only wishes to sell his products. First, because there are more competition in the contest for visitors these days. And second, because search engine rankings, particularly those of Google's, have adapted stricter rules.
But all is not lost in your hope to increase online traffic. Here are some ways that you could employ to attract more visitors:
1. Choose the right keywords. 80% of your visitors would come from search engines. Before you submit your site for indexing, you should have prepared a list of keywords that are related to your products. Whenever a user would type a word or a phrase that is relevant to the keywords you have submitted, your site would appear in the results page. This would definitely cause an increase in your online traffic!
2. Get your own domain name. Some people are still selling their goods with a free account. This does not give the right impression to the learned client. Having your own domain name would convey that sense of professionalism that your business needs. Additionally, a good domain name would be easier to remember, and this would certainly make your site more accessible.
3. Content is king! The Internet is called the information superhighway for good reasons. People surf the net for information, first and foremost. Provide high quality and original content that people would want and need, and online traffic will definitely increase.
4. Start your own mailing list. A mailing list is a good way to increase online traffic. Establishing a subscriber base would assure that past visitors would return to your site over and over again. They may have decided against a purchase before, but an excellently setup mailing list can warm them up to buy your products in the future. Remember, a lost visitor is a lost sale.
5. Make use of an effective traffic expert service. There are a few businesses out there which offer guaranteed and dedicated traffic. The visitors they will provide are premium quality, meaning, they come with a high possibility of buying your products. Consider www.traffic-plus.com , which is most probably the best traffic expert service on the web when it comes to delivering highly targeted quality visitors.
6. Distribute your own eBook for free. Writing an eBook about a subject that is related to your products would allow you to promote your business in its pages. You could strategically place your website's links throughout the said eBook. Allow your readers to freely distribute the eBook to the people they know and you'll have a viral mechanism in play. This would result in an exponential increase of your online traffic.
7. Use Pay Per Click, or PPC, services. PPC services like Google Adwords would prominently display your site's link in every relevant search made in their search engines. You will be charged a certain amount for every click that is made by a user, but this is a guaranteed way to increase online traffic, what with the great positioning of your link.
There are several other ways to increase online traffic, but we have enumerated the more popular and efficient ones. If done properly, they are sure to boost the volume of visitors who would grace your pages, and increase the possibility of consummating a sale.
Increase web traffic at http://www.traffic-plus.com
How To Get Web Site Traffic
Web site traffic is essential to having a thriving online business. You cannot have enough web site traffic (visitors) unless it is the wrong traffic or you do not want to continue to build your business. Your chances of selling a product or service is proportional to the level of targeted and qualified web site traffic to your site. It is not an easy task getting the right kind of web site traffic to your site. You do not get this web site traffic without expending your time, energy and sometimes hard-earned money.
7 Tips for Using Your FAQ Pages to Generate Free Traffic
FAQ pages are an often overlooked way to generate free traffic to your website. Many people don't realize the potential they have. Here are seven tips for using your FAQ page for traffic.
What is all the Buzz about LinkedIn and Does It Work?
Have you received invitations to join an online networking website? These new websites have created quite a buzz as the next big thing. People brag about having thousands of 'links' on LinkedIn.com. But this article attempts to explain what value, if any, derives from these networks. Basically, people are driven by the system to forge networks with complete strangers. One of the founders of LinkedIN, Konstantin, posted a message on another forum that was filled with idealistic platitudes that do not match the reality of LinkedIn. Here is my response to him.
Time-Proven Strategies That Increase Targeted Web Site Traffic For Free
Today Internet has over 36,000,000 web sites, and statistics says that most of these web sites are DEAD - they do not get targeted web site traffic. Only targeted visitors give real online life to web site, and only targeted visitors can be converted into real profits on the web site. That is why those who understand the value of targeted traffic, fight for it every day, and this fight is getting wilder and wilder.
The Nuts And Bolts Of Traffic Exchanges
Traffic Exchanges. What are they? How do they work? What do they do?
How To Appear in Googles Local Search Results
Google doesn't only exist at http://google.com/ - Google also has local versions, such as http://google.ca/, http://google.com.au/ and http://google.co.uk/. Each of these has a selection below the query entry field that allows the user to select either 'search the web' or 'search pages from '. If the visitor selects 'search pages from ' they will only see results which Google judges as being local to the country in question.
Web Site Marketing: 10 Volcanic Ways To Erupt Your Website Sales
Do you want to pump up sales at your website?
How to Cheat Traffic Exchanges
There are many ways to cheat traffic exchanges and generate massive numbers of hits to your website. Some are complex and some are simple. Below is a list of some of the more popular methods of cheating.
4 Ways To Use Quality Content To Increase Traffic To Your Website
There are multiple ways to drive traffic to your website. You can use pay per click, search engine optimization, email marketing, ezine advertising and many more.
5 Ways To Get Other Websites To Link To Yours
In-bound links from other web sites to yours provide two avenues to success for your site.
Are You Guilty of Stinkin? Linkin? Thinkin??
Do you know what kind of sites are suitable link partners for your site?
Jump-start Your Link Building (without Getting Sandboxed)
Link popularity has been written about ad nauseum, but most articles address the subject from a perspective circa 2001. The available information usually focuses on topics such as reciprocal linking or the current price of a PR6 link. But following outdated link building advice is more likely to get your Web site penalized than it is to help you gain top rankings.
Steer Clear of the Internet Traffic Jam
Yesterday, I got stuck in a traffic jam. It wasn't the first time and unfortunately won't be the last time! 5 miles of bright beaming red tail lights flickering in my eyes. Just the thought of it makes me kind of nauseas. Especially, when all I was trying to do was go to the grocery store to pick up a gallon of milk!
John Reeses Top Traffic Secrets!
Track all sources of traffic generation.
20 Easy Ways To Get People To Link To Your Web Site
First off all let's define what is a link exchange? A link exchange Internet marketing campaign is the process of exchanging hyperlinks with a quality site that is somehow related to a company's product or service.
11 Quick Tips To Drive More Return Traffic To Your Business Website
Sometimes you need a kick start to get of the ground when promoting your new business website. Use these 11 tips to get started. A combination of several tips will most likely guarantee return visitors on your website. Return visitors most likely mean more sales.
How to Get Free High Traffic Links to Your Website
Today I would like to talk about an easy way to get high traffic links to your site for free. This method is really simple and only requires a little of your time to see results. I have personally used this method to generate 260+ links and 392+ unique visits to my site in under a month. It also produced top ten rankings in Google, yahoo and AltaVista without even submitting my site to them! Sound exciting? Let's get started.
TARGET PRACTICE - Generating The Website Traffic That Matters
But a mere increase in the volume of website traffic is not the end all and be all of a successful marketing campaign online. There are countless instances of sites garnering thousands of visitors a day, with not a single sale to speak of. Surely, there would be something wrong if a marketing strategy is purely focused to increase website traffic.
If you need More Targeted Visitors to Your Site this Will get the Free Traffic Flowing
If you don't know by now one the best ways to attract free traffic to your site is with articles. You find them in your email. You find them on any website that provides useful content. Take a look and you will see they are all formatted the same way.
6 Ways to Get the Marketing-Targeted-Traffic-Machine On the Roll
|home | site map|