|Traffic Building Information|
11 Quick Tips To Drive More Return Traffic To Your Business Website
Sometimes you need a kick start to get of the ground when promoting your new business website. Use these 11 tips to get started. A combination of several tips will most likely guarantee return visitors on your website. Return visitors most likely mean more sales.
1. Build a solid business foundation before starting. Create a business plan (this should be document revisited every quarter), marketing plan, client profile, and a site map for your web site.
2. Be very consistent. Brand your company and stick to it.
4. Network locally to bring people to your site. Start with the local chamber of commerce as an example.
5. Place your website's URL address on all your printed business literature -- business cards, brochures, newsletters, letterhead, invoices, ads, etc.!
6. Offer added values that are related to your business and the ideal client (target group). A solid resource database helping clients getting most out of your services could be a good start. Maybe offer products. A FTP software for a web hosting client makes perfect sense as they can use it to conveniently upload their files to the hosting web server.
7. Add a "Recommend This Site to a friend" script on your site. If someone visits your site and knows someone else who may appreciate it, this feature will email the page's link to the recipient. Easy access to a tool like this could increase 'word of mouth' advertising.
8. Setup monthly chats about related topics or install bulletin boards (forums) to build a relationships and community. This will attach customers to your business. Invite industry specific folks to a chat so that they can answer customer questions. This is a perk nobody can resist.
9. Teach classes in colleges or schools or speak to groups about subjects relating to your products and services. Students suddenly turn into customers and/or spread the word ....
10. Conduct periodic contests and announce the winners on your site. As a web host you could have contest for who has the best web design on your servers. People like to show off. Use this behavior to attract new clients.
11. Participate in online forums as an expert. Do not SPAM the forums with your advertising messages. Use the signature to quietly promote your services. Once people see you as a valuable member with lots of information and start trusting you, they will start trusting you their business.
This article can be published by anyone as long as a live back link to http://www.webhostingresourcekit.com is provided. (this note can be removed as long as a link from the author's resource box is provided)
Christoph Puetz is a successful small business owner (Net Services USA LLC) and international author.
Guides, Tutorials, and Articles for small businesses - http://www.webhostingresourcekit.com
3 Website Positioning Tactics Guaranteed to Boost Your Traffic
There are many tactics you can use to increase traffic to your website. However, three particularly effective suggestions include search engine optimization, keyword articles, and trading links with other web pages. When you incorporate these three strategies into your overall Web site strategy you will be sure to increase your traffic.
Is Your Site Hungry For Traffic?
For the past few years, I've been stashed away in my secret lab working on underground strategies for driving hordes of targeted to traffic to my sites.
Step Into My Parlour? Easy Ways To Entice The Right People To Your Website
Though traditional marketing methods cannot be ignored, having a website is a very effective gateway to getting new business. Not just that, you can maximise sales to existing customers with your website by making it easier for them to do business with you. Now, this sounds really rosy?you put up a website; you become a millionaire. Though that is not such a far away possibility, a lot comes in between the two.
Traffic Exchange Primer
Traffic exchanges are everywhere. A traffic exchange is a clever way to get hundreds or thousands of visitors to your website. The concept is very simple and the exchange process is easy to put into action. First, you join a traffic exchange program that includes individuals with websites to promote. Next, you set up the website you want to promote. Finally, you visit the websites of the other members and they visit your website in exchange.
Free Traffic Course - Day 1
Isn't online a magical invention? Surely it is, just imagine how many people can share their thoughts or open their businesses or run any kind of activity through their personal web sites. Online gives a huge worldwide potential to any idea converted into a web site.
Web Site Marketing: Discover 10 Sneaky Ways To Prolong Your Visitors Stay At Your Website
The longer your website visitors stay, the more they will get to know your business and perhaps buy from you.
Website Add-Ons That Can Catapult Your Web Traffic!
1. Add a message board to your web site. People will visit your web site to ask questions and answer other people's questions.
Increase Online Traffic - What NOT To Do
Since everyone is so obsessed with ways to increase our website traffic (and of course we should be) people often are quick to jump at anything that might help. We are always talking about ways to increase search engine traffic. But, what about what we shouldn't do? The following I'll share a few tricks that you shouldn't be doing.
The Need For A Website Emetrics Audit Before Major Design Changes
So you have decided on a design makeover for the website. Or perhaps it's the boss who thinks it needs refreshing and a bit of a lift.
Linking to the Best
Be picky about who will link to you; shoot and scatter does not always work.
20 Easy Ways To Get People To Link To Your Web Site
First off all let's define what is a link exchange? A link exchange Internet marketing campaign is the process of exchanging hyperlinks with a quality site that is somehow related to a company's product or service.
Why Resources Added to a Web site Increase Revenue!
There are literally billions of Web sites online now offering all types of products and services. Some succeed brilliantly, while others fail miserably.
The Basics of Asking for a Reciprocal Link
Asking another webmaster for a reciprocal link is standard practice on the Internet. Webmasters have been asking other webmasters for reciprocal links since the beginnings of the Internet. The very nature of the web is linking websites to one another. It is of even higher importance, now that AltaVista and others have changed their ranking algorithms.
Here's what your website must have to get lots of traffic - links pointing to your site. The more you have, the more traffic you get.
5 Illustrious Strategies To Explode Your Web Site Traffic
Are you spending hundreds of dollars on advertising campaigns, only to find out that you have earned a very small profit or none at all? Here are 5 illustrious strategies that will help you explode and create viral traffic to your web site.
The FREE Web Traffic Explosion Method
What Can Lots Of Content Do For Your Site?
Today there are so many web sites on the web, but so few of them have good content and there are even fewer web sites that have large amounts of content. Why is the web like this? For one most webmasters are trying to make a quick buck and others don't know where to begin or are too lazy to do the work.
How To Find Relevant Web Sites For Link Exchanges
If you've been on the internet very long at all, you know that one of the very best and certainly cheapest ways of making your web site known is by exchanging links with other sites similar to yours. The more relevant sites that link to yours, the more your rating will improve, the more people looking for whatever you have will find your site, the more traffic you will get and the more sales you will make! So just how do you go about finding webmasters who are willing to place a link to your new site onto their site?
Create Top Sites To Increase Your Traffic
You have a website, beautiful in design and unique in content but nobody knows about it. How to drive traffic to your website easy and free? There are many ways to do that but today I want you to tell about "Top Sites" software.
Winning the Traffic Exchange Game
Winning the traffic exchange game can be done. I was just starting out online and had no money so I was looking for a free way to drive traffic to my site. That is when I first found traffic exchanges. I found the concept to be great and signed up for everyone I found and started clicking and clicking and clicking. After countless hours, a blistered clicking finger and a lot of frustration I found the secret to the game.
|home | site map|