|Traffic Building Information|
7 Tips for Using Your FAQ Pages to Generate Free Traffic
FAQ pages are an often overlooked way to generate free traffic to your website. Many people don't realize the potential they have. Here are seven tips for using your FAQ page for traffic.
1. Put each question, and answer to that question on a seperate keyword rich page. By doing this you are developing content for your website that is on topic, search engine friendly, and easy for the visitor to find, both from your website and in the search engines.
2. Research keywords people are using to find information on the topic of your website, these are the FAQ's you should be answering as well as the questions asked by your customers. Many times it is easier to rank well in the search engines for these terms. Answer common questions on the topic of your website, not just questions about your product.
3. When doing your keyword research use phrases like "how to", "learn", and other phrases a person might use when looking for information on a specific topic.
4. Put the chosen keyword people are using to search for your topic in the title of the page, and naturally within the body of the page. Make the page simple with little or no graphics and a link back to both the index of your FAQ and your home page.
5. Use keyword rich link text to link to your individual FAQ pages. Link text will help any page to rank higher in the search engines
6. Make an index page with a link to all the FAQ pages you have created. This would like a little mini site map for both the visitor and the search engines to index your FAQ pages.
7. Use keyword rich link text to link to your FAQ index page. For example if your website is on the topic of SAearch Engine Optimization you could use "SEO Terms and FAQ's" for your link text instead of just FAQ's.
Everyone should have a FAQ or "terms" page to help bring in traffic that is searching for your topic. FAQ pages also provide valuable content for website visitors who are looking for information on a specific topic, or a term related to that topic.
Leah J. Bradshaw is the author of the Free Targeted Traffic Report; "Jumpstart Your Traffic in as Little as 10 Days". She also authors a Moms Free Traffic Blog to help work at home moms get free traffic.
Increase Online Traffic with Directory Listings
Some of the best advertising available online would be getting listed in directories. This doesn't mean submitting to search engines. If you write quality ad copies and build a quality site; the important search engines will find you.
7 Ways to Increase Web Site Visitors and Boost Sales
Have you spent a lot of money on advertising with the expectation that you would get many sales from the 1000s of web site visitors that read your ad?
How To Find Relevant Web Sites For Link Exchanges
If you've been on the internet very long at all, you know that one of the very best and certainly cheapest ways of making your web site known is by exchanging links with other sites similar to yours. The more relevant sites that link to yours, the more your rating will improve, the more people looking for whatever you have will find your site, the more traffic you will get and the more sales you will make! So just how do you go about finding webmasters who are willing to place a link to your new site onto their site?
How To Start A Linking Campaign
Getting links to a new website, without Google page rank, can be difficult and sometimes nearly impossible. Most of the websites that have a good page rank in the first place, don't link back to sites without page rank. Some of the webmasters won't even link back to sites unless they have a page rank of 4 or more.
3 Ways To Swarm Your Website With Highly Targeted Traffic For FREE!
Targeted website traffic is the lifeblood of any website looking to generate revenue. While FREE traffic from the search engines seems the most logical way to go, actually staying ahead of the game can be tough. Here are my top 3 ways to send your traffic counter spinning without the headaches.
How to Exchange Links With Other Sites
As a result of search engine changes, linking with other sites is becoming an increasingly iportant way to generate traffic to your website. Links done properly will repay the effort and not be subject to the whims of the search engines. No more need to be concerned unduly about algorithmn changes and the "Google dance".
A Disturbing Trend in Reciprocal Linking
In the world of Internet Marketing, and Web site promotion, nothing changes faster than the parameters that rule good Search Engine rankings and placement.
Step Into My Parlour? Easy Ways To Entice The Right People To Your Website
Though traditional marketing methods cannot be ignored, having a website is a very effective gateway to getting new business. Not just that, you can maximise sales to existing customers with your website by making it easier for them to do business with you. Now, this sounds really rosy?you put up a website; you become a millionaire. Though that is not such a far away possibility, a lot comes in between the two.
Seven Red Hot Tips for Linking
1. Vary the keywords in your link 'anchor' text
Email Can Be Extremely Irritating
There are some extremely irritating things that have become an accepted part of life for virtually all webmasters and as the website administrator of the Wandle industrial museum, I promise you these things evan happen to the small local website’s.
Reciprocal Link Building That Works
We all know the value of getting links to our site. Links bring you traffic from related sites and boost your search engine rank, which brings you, umm, more traffic. So, basically, links = traffic.
How To Get Links Without Asking
Sending out link requests is a time-consuming business. So wouldn't it be wonderful if other sites linked to you without being asked?
Importance of Keywords - Wrong Keywords Means No Traffic!
If your new to the internet marketing world, you might not understand how vitally important choosing the right keywords for your website is. Most people who put up a website (designers included) don't realize that the right keywords on your website will improve your search engine rankability.
Are You Down With OPP? Get High Rankings with Other Peoples Popularity
There are many "offsite" promotion tactics that work well to get high rankings. But nothing works better in my experience than publishing and syndicating information pieces or articles.
5 Tips For Increased Website Traffic
There are lots of ways to get traffic to your website however most people are interested in getting the most traffic for the least amount of money, preferably for free.
The Rewards Of Being A Good Consumer
Start building an interstate highway to your website. You're going to need it for the heavy traffic coming your way. If you're wondering what you did to deserve this heavy traffic, it's not what you did, but what you're about to do. You're about to be a consumer.
Finding Keywords to Build Your Web Site Traffic
What are web site keywords and how do I go about finding keywords that will work for me?
For Both Search Engines And Real Estate, Location Is Everything
It's all about location, location, location!
Higher Website Traffic Conversion Made Easy
In 1993, on a moon lit, warm summer night, I was surfing the Internet attempting to discover what successful sites had in common. I was really hungry to find out the secret ingredient of websites that were making it big.
Its Not The Opt-In List That Brings Success, Its Peoples Desire For Your Product
Let me ask you a question. What is the most important thing in running a business? Well, obviously selling. Right? Wrong! This is like stating that the most important thing in life, its purpose, is breathing.
|home | site map|