|Traffic Building Information|
10 Tips on How to Increase Your Website Traffic
Not so long ago I had read an article about a woman who dramatically increased her page ranking from article submissions on her new website. That that was a fact I already knew, just like many other Internet Marketers. However, that article was the needed inspiration I needed for me to make some changes with my daily online business habits.
Since I started studying the changes in my online traffic, the effects on adding content to your website and the change in search engine rankings, I've learned the importance of writing what you know and sharing it with others out there on the Internet.
I never took submitting and writing articles on a consistent basis too seriously when I first started my home based business. Part of the reason was because I was not confident enough to share what I knew with others. Sure I posted a few articles, but I never posted those articles to as many directories and ezines that would accept my article.
Now before you go about thinking it might NOT be necessary to write an article periodically, take a look at some of the facts I have taken more seriously and learned as a result of posting articles online.
10 Benefits Of Submitting Articles Online:
1. Posting an article online has more of a dramatic affect than one might think for your home based business. Posting articles online builds the needed momentum of website traffic in the form of increased popularity and other sites linking to your site. All of those sites linking to you are one way links!
2. As you begin to submit more articles to more directories, your list of places for submitting articles will keep expanding.
3. Submitting to websites regularly will add more popularity to your website. This is the easiest way to improved your link popularity as well as your increased website traffic.
4. Most directories usually will let you include a resource box with your name and your website link with your article. Your website address will be found every time someone reads your article, creating more one way links to your site.
5. Most article directory websites store submitted articles in their archives. Since the search engine spiders love content, these sites are crawled often. This means YOU will benefit from the traffic and hyperlinks from each of your archived articles on their website.
6. The more articles you consistently write and distribute, the more you will become known as an expert for your home based business. The more you provide informative articles, your business will be given extra credibility which will help you to compete against your competition.
7. The more exposure your articles get for you, the more you will see your content showing up all over the Internet. Increasing the level of awareness and popularity builds credibility. Increased credibility may lead to requests to write other articles and improved sales of your product or service.
8. The more articles that you submit to major article directories, the more likely your content will be used for wider publication. The main reason why this occurs is because many newsletter and ezine publishers like to use article directories to search for good quality content for their articles.
9. Adding content that is useful for both the readers and to the search engines will gain in your website popularity. By posting your articles in popular directories, you are more likely to be chosen for a featured article in a newsletter and have several webmasters republish your article on their website.
10. If you have a blog or RSS syndication, you should submit your articles written in your blog to article directories. The most overlooked source of traffic for a blog is through article submission. You can turn your longer posts into articles and submit them to ezines or directories.
In Summary, make sure each article is written to inform and appeal to the reader, so that they are getting useful information from you. Once you start writing articles, be more systematic about submitting new ones on a regular basis so they built momentum.
You will find the articles already posted have been hard at work for me because they are free advertising from other people to post on their web sites. You will start getting the traffic and attention you'd been wishing for in months to come.
Best of luck in your writing endeavors,
Copyright © 2005 Jennifer Schilling
How to Get More Traffic Than You Can Use
Traffic-generation is a hot topic for marketers. In particular, "free traffic" seems to be the desire of most. But many sources of "free" traffic are not really free-they take your time, which can often be more valuable than spending a few dollars on your marketing.
Power Packed Linking Strategies - Part Two
The keyword marketing guide to a linking strategy that packs real punching power.
Building A Business Without Advertising Your Product
Are you trying to sell your product online with little or no success? Are you spending lots of money advertising all over the web and getting very few sales? Well, maybe it's time you try something a little different. Try not selling your product! You read that right. People do not want to be sold to. They do like to buy things, however.
Ways to Get Traffic to Your Website
In the real world when you buy real estate the catch phrase is "location location". In the online world the phrase is "traffic traffic". If you have no visitors to your website then you will not survive on the internet.
Free Traffic Course - Day 8
If you have any experience of work with your web site, then you know how many changes must be done on the web site to meet with new demands of Internet market. Sometimes these changes may be tiny, like adding some keywords to your text, but if you are not a programmer, you cannot do it.
Steer Clear of the Internet Traffic Jam
Yesterday, I got stuck in a traffic jam. It wasn't the first time and unfortunately won't be the last time! 5 miles of bright beaming red tail lights flickering in my eyes. Just the thought of it makes me kind of nauseas. Especially, when all I was trying to do was go to the grocery store to pick up a gallon of milk!
The Link Factor
There are many different approaches and techniques required when optimising a website for a high ranking in your chosen search engine. In most cases loads of informative, relevant content is required as well as plenty of outgoing links to separate you from the cat like competition.
5 Tips For Increased Website Traffic
There are lots of ways to get traffic to your website however most people are interested in getting the most traffic for the least amount of money, preferably for free.
What Your Competition Knows About Traffic
Need more traffic? There's a lot you can learn from spying on your competition. Your competition has traffic sources that you can easily swipe by following these steps.
Maximum Exposure: Ten Ways To Effectively Increase Your Sites Prominence On The Web
It's a strange world, this place we call the internet. Many things here are stark opposites of their real life counterparts. Take for example the following. Whereas blind dating is a most dubious manner of meeting people in real life, it is the norm in cyberspace. Whereas multi-level marketing carries with it a stigma of disaster in the actual world, it is a venture very much sought on the web. And whereas traffic tends to irritate us in our daily existence, online denizens would kill to increase the same for their websites.
How to Get Non Reciprocal Links
In this article we will look at how to get non reciprocal links.
Key Words to Build Traffic
Much has already been said about having a content rich website using your key words for search engines to find you then direct traffic to your site.
Free Traffic Course - Day 7
When you work with web site traffic, you must have the tools that show you the real picture about this traffic. You must know for sure how targeted your visitors are, what they want, what offers they like more, what offers cut down their motivation to use your product/service.
You Dont Have TIME to Sit and Wonder When The Traffic Will Come!
There is so incredibly MUCH you can do to successfully promote your website starting in just a few minutes. In fact, the steps I will give you below can be repeated DAILY for 30 days, an hour a day, for 30 hours of hard-core, tested, proven, traffic-nabbing, sales-producing, profit-driving, marketers' bliss.
Website Traffic: How To Generate An Extra 108,160 Hits A Year, Without Working Hard.
Traffic is the food that every website needs in order to remain alive and be profitable.
A Disturbing Trend in Reciprocal Linking
In the world of Internet Marketing, and Web site promotion, nothing changes faster than the parameters that rule good Search Engine rankings and placement.
5 Points to Remember While Placing or Accepting a Link Exchange Request
All we webmasters know the importance and procedure to exchange links. We are on the job all the time. There are some very important points that we overlook or are ignorant about, which affect our ranking in a big way. When we are working hard, we might as well be doing it in the right direction.
My Website Needed More Targeted Traffic - Guess Where I Found It?
There's nothing new about using joint ventures to get traffic to websites. And good information is freely available from many internet marketing sites on how to set up JVs.
7 Steps To A Powerful, Useful Reciprocal Links Directory
Link Building That Makes Sense: Who To Link To
When you are building links to increase your link popularity, who do you link to? The question of where to link to increase ranking can be confusing. Logical thinking is needed to achieve link popularity in a natural way.
|home | site map|