|Traffic Building Information|
How to Get Non Reciprocal Links
In this article we will look at how to get non reciprocal links.
Webmasters have become paranoid with link popularity therefor making it the most popular SEO techniques that is used on the web today. Why should you be worried about link popularity? Because it is one of the most important things that search engines use to rank web sites. Search engines have begun to see a problem with this because webmasters are trading links left and right. So now they put less importance on reciprocal links. Below you will see how easy it is to get non reciprocal.
1) You should get your site listed in both Yahoo! and the DMOZ because it can boost the rank of a site much more than a few links from an other site. It can be hard to get listed in both Yahoo! and the DMOZ because they only accept sites that offer original content and sites that are believed to be useful to Internet surfers. To get in Yahoo! it may cost you from free to 299 dollars, it depends on what category the site belongs to. The DMOZ is free matter what category your site belongs to.
2) Write articles to be published on other sites, like this article here you are reading. Use your expertise to write useful articles in your subject/market to be published. You can submit to Yahoo! Groups and articlecity.com. The sites that include your article will also include a resource box with a link back to your site.
3) Get your site listed in directories that are related to your site's market. This is very useful at not only boasting your ranking in the search engines, but getting you targeted traffic. If you own a site that's about games search with game resources or game directory. Let's say your site is about dogs search with animal links or dog directory. You can also try...
Add site + your keyword/market
4) Create a great content site, if your site has great content or something that no one else offers you will find over time people will link to you because they feel that you have great content or service(s). It takes a lot of time to get links from other web sites this way, but it is well worth the time. You should write artless that are related to your site's market, if you are not that great at writing articles or not sure where to start have a look at articlecity.com to get articles that you can publish on your site.
5) Put your signature at the end of each of your posts at forums. Join forums that are related to your site's market and post about subjects that you know about with your signature at the end of the message. Some forums allow this, but not all do allow this, so you should make sure it's allowed by checking the web site's rules or the term of services that you have to agree to. Also don't go around spamming the forums with your links because this WILL make you hated more than you are liked and will make visitors not trust your site.
Matt Colyer began as a SEO Specialist in 1997. He founded Superior Webmaster in 2004 as a source of articles and tutorials for Web site owners looking to improve their Web site.
Linking is Queen
If content is king, then linking is the queen that shares his throne. We have all heard about adding content to your site to give the search engines fodder to consume. But the secret to luring the search engines is the links to your site. Today's search engines look very carefully and critically at who is linking to you, and what it is that they are saying about you. A link from a leader in your industry carries a lot of weight and means that your site is important. Two links from industry leaders means your site is even more important. 100 links from random web sites, from industries you are not even related with, means almost nothing. Thus, getting links is only the start; the important thing is getting good links from quality web sites.
12 Free Ways to Cause Traffic at Your Site
There are many easy ways to get your name out there without putting a hole in your pocket. Here are just few:
How To Triple Your Banner Click-Through-Rates
Have you noticed that your banner ads rarely get clicked on? Banner ads used to be a very effective method of advertising, but the web has become bloated with banner after banner. As a result they're largely ignored today.
Planning For Your Websites Future- Get Search Engine Traffic
Five tips to effectively schedule your content.
Links to Success
Did you know that web linkage is responsible for a significant amount of web traffic?
You Dont Have TIME to Sit and Wonder When The Traffic Will Come!
There is so incredibly MUCH you can do to successfully promote your website starting in just a few minutes. In fact, the steps I will give you below can be repeated DAILY for 30 days, an hour a day, for 30 hours of hard-core, tested, proven, traffic-nabbing, sales-producing, profit-driving, marketers' bliss.
Should link exchanges be used? What are link exchanges? Do they really work? These are just a few questions that most webmasters come across at a link exchange. In this article I will try to help you understand link exchanges and if they truly work like some say.
3 Ways to Build Your Web Traffic Quickly
It's a common story. Someone builds a great site, populates it with lots of fantastic content and beautiful graphics. They spend weeks or month making sure everything is perfect before the big launch day arrives. Then in the hours, days and weeks after the upload, a few people trickle in but nothing really explosive. What happened? How can such a great site not naturally take the internet community by storm? Simple ? the marketing of the site was not planned (and often not even thought about!).
Inter-Linking Articles Strategy ? What You Need to Know
Webmasters have so much information available to them on the Internet about how to increase traffic to their web sites, but how do you keep visitors on the site when they get there? If you happen to use the articles format in order to provide interesting content for your readers, have you considered what they do when they finish reading one of your articles?
Here's what your website must have to get lots of traffic - links pointing to your site. The more you have, the more traffic you get.
Link Exchange Primer
An Introduction to Link Exchange
Common Sense Link Exchange
Creating a simple links page to exchange links for the purpose of higher search engine ranking is a bad idea. Now you're probably saying to yourself why else would I make a links page? The answer is simple. You want to offer your visitors good quality content. Following this line of logic will help you go a lot farther in rankings and traffic than just throwing a links page together.
How To Generate Targeted Traffic...and Cash In On It.
We all know that generating traffic to your site is creating a flow of visitors, but what is targeted traffic? Targeted traffic simply refers to visitors who are actually interested in the topic of your product or service. Targeted traffic will greatly out produce non-targeted traffic in terms of open rate, click through rate, and sales conversions rates.
Linking Strategies That Bring Results
Website link popularity is used to indicate how many other web pages link to your web page. It is calculated by counting the number of web pages that contain your link, also known as inbound links.
Proven Traffic Generating Techniques
What good is a website without traffic? A website without traffic is like a mall without customers. No visitors means no prospects, no prospects means no sales, no sales means your internet business will not survive as a result. This is why generating traffic to your website is important. Without traffic, you cannot build an email list, and cannot test and track your results.
Increase Online Traffic with Directory Listings
Some of the best advertising available online would be getting listed in directories. This doesn't mean submitting to search engines. If you write quality ad copies and build a quality site; the important search engines will find you.
Increase Your Website Traffic in 10 Foolproof Steps
Increasing website traffic is certainly your goal if you have a website. However, creating web pages that attract visitors is significantly different than simply building an attractive website. You need to make sure you put as much effort or more into getting people to your website than you spend designing your web pages. Read the following 10 foolproof steps to increasing your web traffic and boosting your sales.
A Simple Guide to Analyzing All Those Web Traffic Ideas - Part 4
Parts 1, 2 and 3 of this topic outlined some of the so-called "secrets" of website traffic being offered on-line and what you might expect for your money. If you missed any of these three parts you will still be able to "pick up the thread" of this subject by clicking on the links appearing in the resource box at the end of this, Part 4.
3 Proven Free Marketing Methods Guaranteed To Improve Your Website Traffic
Why would you pay for advertising if you could just get it for free? Well, the truth be told, most free advertising methods are mostly alot of hype. You often get what you pay for: nothing! Even the good free methods are often misunderstood & not used to their maximum benefit.
How to Increase Link Popularity
Link Popularity refers to the number of links coming from other web sites to your web site (also called inbound links). The competition between search engines and webmasters has led the search engines to find new ways to measure the importance of a site. Google has been responsible for introducing link popularity as an important aspect in its algorithms. For instance, if Google reads your site and sees many inbound links from related web sites it interprets each link as a "vote" that your site is good and as a result gives you a boost in your ranking.
|home | site map|