|Traffic Building Information|
10 Proven Ways to Breakthrough Web Traffic!
Here are 10 great ways to boost your web traffic:
1. Consider trading links with other websites. Make sure the website you are trading with has the same subject as your site so that you receive highly targeted traffic. Trading links is so effective because those who come to your site through another site of similar content, are sure to be interested in what you have to offer. Also consider trading banner ads, half page ads and classified ads.
2. Write articles relative to the subject of your website. Include your website link and website information at the beginning and end of each article and then submit them to ezines and websites of the same subject matter as your own website. This way you will receive highly targeted traffic, and if your article is well planned and well written, then you will gain respect from potential customers.
3. Give away a free ebook to everyone who signs up to your ezine or becomes a member of your site. This will act as an incentive for browsers to sign up and become potential customers and will also encourage visitors to tell their friends about the freebie on your site.
4. Start an ezine for your website. This will remind people to come back to your site to check for updates. It will also encourage people to tell their friends. Be sure to have a "tell a friend" link in the ezine, which readers can click to recommend your site.
5. Start a recommendation system, where you give out rewards to those who recommend your site. This will give your current visitors and incentive to tell their friends. People listen to what their friends say and think and so will definitely explore your site.
6. Create your own ebook. The ebook should be on a subject relevant to that of your website. Make sure to include links to your site in the ebook but be sure that readers know what they are clicking on; otherwise they are unlikely to click. State clearly that readers may give your ebook away freely to others. This is a sure-fire form of viral marketing.
7. Participate in forums and discussions on the internet relevant to the subject of your website. Give helpful advice to those who need it and if they are pleased with your help, then they are very likely to visit your site. Make sure you leave your website address and website information at the end of every post.
8. Use traffic generating websites to temporarily boost your traffic. This will gain your site fast, free traffic and will guarantee a steady flow of traffic. Make sure the webpage you advertise stands out immediately for maximum results.
9. Hold a contest or competition on your site. This will bring people to your site if there is a good prize and not only will you gain people's email addresses, you will also have them returning to your site periodically to check whether the results of the competition are out. You will also gain much targeted traffic if the prize is to do with the subject of your
10. Participate in chat room discussions relevant to the subject of your website. If you discuss well and interestingly, while adding your link into the conversation every now and again, then people will go to your website with a very positive impression. They will trust you too, and therefore they are more likely to buy a product from your site.
For more information on this subject or about making money online go to http://www.info-ebooks.co.uk
100s of free ebooks and software products are also available at this address.
Thanks for reading,
Link Exhanges - Gaining Link Popularity
Link Exchanges also known as "Reciprocal Links" are an arrangement made by two webmasters to agree to add each others link on their website. Most link exchanges are done through a text link, but they can also be done through banners. With banners being pretty much ignored on the Internet today, it is best to stick to a text link.
Link Popularity and Your Add URL Page
With all the buzz going on about the importance of a site's link popularity, the "look and feel" of your Add URL page (or whatever you have named your add URL page) has taken on an increased importance as well.
How to Increase Targeted Traffic that Boost Your Income?
To increase targeted traffic is one of the foremost wish lists to the webmasters. And the targeted traffic is one of corner stones that make you rich via Internet marketing. Whether you're an affiliate, selling your own products/services, or a web master who seeks extra income through your web site, these three cornerstones must be obtained. What are they?
6 Ways to Get the Marketing-Targeted-Traffic-Machine On the Roll
Linking Your Website To Others Around The World
Finding quality traffic though effective website promotions is the number one area all website owners deal with on a daily basis. There are many advantages to linking your website to others around the world. There are marketing companies that have various ideas on how to increase your exposure. One of these ideas is to increase exposure to your site by having over 750,000 incoming links from websites around the world. The sign up process can be accomplished in as little as five minutes. I have found most website owners are extremely knowledgeable about their product but lack the knowledge to properly market.
How to Get Customers for Free
There's no shortage of ways to spend money promoting your online shop - and certainly no shortage of people willing to take your money! However, search engines can be sending you qualified customers all day every day. How do you get a piece of this traffic? It's estimated that 70% of people stop at the first 10 results in most search engines and over 90% don't go beyond the first 30. If your shop isn't in the top of the search results, you're missing out. We'll go through the five steps to getting you higher in the search engine rankings.
How to Increase Web Site Traffic in Three Steps
To increase web site traffic, you first need determination, a goal, and a plan of action. Perserverance that comes through a grit your teeth kind of determination is an essential first step towards getting a flood of traffic to your website. Read on to discover how each element comes together to help drive traffic to your website.
Website Add-Ons That Can Catapult Your Web Traffic!
1. Add a message board to your web site. People will visit your web site to ask questions and answer other people's questions.
The Do?s and Don?ts of Directory Submission
If you own a business online, would like to increase targeted traffic to your site but simply don't have any free time, hiring someone to submit your URL to niche directories may be what the Dr. ordered.
What is all the Buzz about LinkedIn and Does It Work?
Have you received invitations to join an online networking website? These new websites have created quite a buzz as the next big thing. People brag about having thousands of 'links' on LinkedIn.com. But this article attempts to explain what value, if any, derives from these networks. Basically, people are driven by the system to forge networks with complete strangers. One of the founders of LinkedIN, Konstantin, posted a message on another forum that was filled with idealistic platitudes that do not match the reality of LinkedIn. Here is my response to him.
How to Exchange Links With Other Sites
As a result of search engine changes, linking with other sites is becoming an increasingly iportant way to generate traffic to your website. Links done properly will repay the effort and not be subject to the whims of the search engines. No more need to be concerned unduly about algorithmn changes and the "Google dance".
Linking Strategies That Bring Results
Website link popularity is used to indicate how many other web pages link to your web page. It is calculated by counting the number of web pages that contain your link, also known as inbound links.
Get More Visitors to your Website using Free Traffic Exchanges
Trying to get traffic to your new website or to your gateway pages for an affiliate program can be difficult if you are just starting out and have little or no advertising budget.
Reasons Why You Should Have A Weblogger Installed On Your Web Site
I don't know about you, but when I built my first web site three years back I don't know anything about the webloggers. One day when I checking the features of my web host control panel (after two months of uploading my first home page) I saw the link 'Webstats'. That was the first time I get to know that I can know how many people are comming to my site.
Alexa: Why You Should be Using the Toolbar
Why on earth would anyone want to install a piece of spyware onto their Web browser? No sensible right minded person would ?unless you are a webmaster and you want to improve your SERPS ranking that is. The Alexa toolbar is not "technically" spyware as it doesn't retrieve any private or personal information. It does however log all the sites you visit and as webmasters we can use this to our advantage. It uses this information to compile traffic ranking statistics and a relational list. The relational list is very useful as it shows what other sites people who have looked the current website have also visited. Alexa is owned by Amazon and it is possible to make your own Alexa toolbar with your Amazon affiliate code included. You can then place this on your site and get credited when anyone buys through Amazon using the Amazon button on the toolbar you've distributed, it is also possible to include a link to your site in the toolbar. Alexa ranks sites from 1 to 5,000,000 and sometimes higher. Ranking 1 has the most traffic and so on, anything below 250,000 and you should be getting some decent traffic levels. This information can be used to determine how well your advertising campaigns are going and how traffic levels are growing over a period of time. This information can also be used to determine how you rivals are doing and keep you one step ahead of them. The Alexa information is also picked up by other search engines so you benefit from an increase in you SERPS as your site progresses up the rankings . One drawback of the Alexa toolbar is that it only works on Internet Explorer and not the tool of choice for most webmasters Firefox. However I personally feel this is a small price to pay for the benefits I get when using the tool bar for research and to check my sites daily. Checking the stats of your own site has a positive impact on your Alexa ranking as the toolbar is not generally used by the general public so every extra hit from a browser with the tool bar installed is valuable. I have 1 site that is almost exclusively used by webmasters , As webmasters are the people who use Alexa more than any other group 500 page views a day are enough to get this site into the top 500,000 Another site that has 3 times the traffic but the visitors are mostly the general public so this site is languishing in the 2,000,000 's. Why not try an experiment for a month, Download the toolbar and monitor one of your sites, once you see the data you get and the way it can be used you won't know how you survived without it.
Link Swapping - There IS A Better Way
Do you ever wonder what the point is in spending all this time, energy and money trying to spread your website link around?
How To Generate Loads Of Free Traffic To Your Website
One of the most popular ways to generate free traffic to your website these days is to use a free traffic exchange service.
Guerilla Marketing: 4 Ways To Generate More Traffic Next Week
You can create more traffic for you and your business without spending any additional money on marketing. With guerilla marketing, it is more about out-smarting the competition than it is about out-spending the competition. Boundless opportunities and countless positive effects on your business await you when you take advantage of the guerilla- marketing concept.
My Top 12 Web Site Marketing Strategies - Part 1
If you don't create a successful strategy for marketing your web site, you can't build a profitable online business. It's therefore imperative to drive thousands of visitors to your web site, then convert them to paying customers.
Steer Clear of the Internet Traffic Jam
Yesterday, I got stuck in a traffic jam. It wasn't the first time and unfortunately won't be the last time! 5 miles of bright beaming red tail lights flickering in my eyes. Just the thought of it makes me kind of nauseas. Especially, when all I was trying to do was go to the grocery store to pick up a gallon of milk!
|home | site map|