|Traffic Building Information|
Free Web Site Traffic - 10 Ways
How many ways can you get free web site traffic? Who knows, but here are some to get you started. Hopefully there will be one or two ways here that you haven't yet tried.
1. Submit your web site to search engines. Don't wait for them to find you. You can automatically submit to 20 at freewebsubmission.com. You'll have to submit manually to Google (www.google.com/addurl.html).
2. Directories. Do a search for niche directories for the topic of your website. Just type in "directory + online games," or whatever your site is about. There are also many general directories that accept submissions for free. The primary value of directories is not direct traffic, however. It is the links that help your ranking (and therefore traffic) with the search engines.
3. Forums. A great source of traffic for some sites. Talk about things of interest to you, and get free traffic to your web site (always sign off with a link). You may want to link to subscription pages for newsletters or e-courses you offer, to get maximum repeat visits from the traffic.
4. Free classifieds. There are many places that you can advertise for free, although few of them seem to be of any value. Test a little, and go with the ones that deliver.
5. Exchange Links. Exchanging links with other web sites can get you free traffic in two ways: traffic from the site, and traffic from the search engines, because the link helps your ranking with them.
7. Give testimonials. Do you love an e-book or other online product? Tell the author, and let her know she can use your testimonial. Mention that you'd appreciate it if she left the link to your site (under your name) active. Good testimonials are valuable, and you've probably seen them with a name and link attached.
8. Write articles. A great way to generate free web site traffic. In fact, thats what this article is about, and I have to tell you that there are at least ten more ways to get free traffic in my newsletter. You may want to visit the site and sign up.
Steve Gillman writes on many money-related topics. To learn more, and to subscribe for FREE to "Web Site Optimization Secrets," go to: http://www.TheMoneyMakerSite.com
11 Quick Tips To Drive More Return Traffic To Your Business Website
Sometimes you need a kick start to get of the ground when promoting your new business website. Use these 11 tips to get started. A combination of several tips will most likely guarantee return visitors on your website. Return visitors most likely mean more sales.
Sales Marketing: Secrets To Using Cross Promotion To Increase Your Business For Maximum Profits
What is cross promotion?
How To Generate Loads Of Free Traffic To Your Website
One of the most popular ways to generate free traffic to your website these days is to use a free traffic exchange service.
Reciprocal linking is considered by many people the most effective way to increase traffic to your website. You often get hits from the web sites that you have exchanged your links with, and reciprocal linking also helps boost your search engine rankings.
Optimizing Your Dead Links!
I have been reading, with great interest, all the online advice about how to optimize a website. We have a financial planning business in Victoria, BC. Like most towns, there are lots of financial planners, investment advisors, insurance agents, brokers, dealers, and Starbuck's locations here. Somehow we needed to find a way to stand out, perhaps by getting our meta-tags in order.
Cooperative Reciprocal Linking Networks - A Critical Analysis
Every webmaster who has personally tried promoting his or her site understands in some sense the value of reciprocal linking. Reciprocal linking refers to the agreement between website owners to mutually link to each others' sites in order to increase both exposure to each others' visitors as well as link popularity to search engines. Traditionally, this process has been very labor-intensive involving a number of steps to initiate contact, establish acceptable link parameters, and verify and police the reciprocal linking arrangement. Now, a controversial new linking tactic has emerged called "the cooperative reciprocal linking network."
How to Increase Link Popularity
Link Popularity refers to the number of links coming from other web sites to your web site (also called inbound links). The competition between search engines and webmasters has led the search engines to find new ways to measure the importance of a site. Google has been responsible for introducing link popularity as an important aspect in its algorithms. For instance, if Google reads your site and sees many inbound links from related web sites it interprets each link as a "vote" that your site is good and as a result gives you a boost in your ranking.
Winning the Traffic Exchange Game
Winning the traffic exchange game can be done. I was just starting out online and had no money so I was looking for a free way to drive traffic to my site. That is when I first found traffic exchanges. I found the concept to be great and signed up for everyone I found and started clicking and clicking and clicking. After countless hours, a blistered clicking finger and a lot of frustration I found the secret to the game.
How to Drive Traffic to Your Website
Everyone wants to know the big secret to driving traffic to their website. Every day I see an article or an ad talking about driving people to your website. Driving traffic to a website has become the "holy grail" on the internet. People are realizing that 'if you build it, they won't come... unless you give them a reason'. Website traffic just doesn't happen by itself. Your website is just one of many millions on the web and people rarely just stumble upon your site by accident.
12 Free Ways to Cause Traffic at Your Site
There are many easy ways to get your name out there without putting a hole in your pocket. Here are just few:
Good Traffic is Targeted Traffic
Targeted traffic: the demographic
Publicity Tips to Get More Traffic to Your Web Site
Web sites are on my mind, since I just updated mine. Now, I am in the process of publicizing it. As my search engine marketing (pay-per-click) costs are soaring, I have been looking for ways to get free traffic to my site. Perhaps these tips from my research can help you increase traffic to your Web site:
Inter-Linking Articles Strategy ? What You Need to Know
Webmasters have so much information available to them on the Internet about how to increase traffic to their web sites, but how do you keep visitors on the site when they get there? If you happen to use the articles format in order to provide interesting content for your readers, have you considered what they do when they finish reading one of your articles?
Traffic Generation: The Number One Skill That Will Generate Cash Flow. (Part 3 of 3)
If you're feeling a bit of confusion and frustration about how to get visitors to your website and generate more sales, I know exactly how you feel. I felt the same way until I stopped listening to every "big time" marketer that came along with the latest traffic generating trick.
Using Traffic Exchange Programs Part 1
I have an ingenious concept in store for you!
How to Get More Traffic Than You Can Use
Traffic-generation is a hot topic for marketers. In particular, "free traffic" seems to be the desire of most. But many sources of "free" traffic are not really free-they take your time, which can often be more valuable than spending a few dollars on your marketing.
Quality Traffic & Website Promotion Helps Websites Grow
Quality traffic, website promotion and product and service advertisement is the number one mission for new website owners and existing website owners that are looking to grow. Finding reliable marketing has been my goal over the past year.
Back Door Google via Overture
The importance of link popularity is widely known and many articles, theories and applications have been written on the topic. We all know by now that having many web sites pointing to your web site increases your Google link popularity and can score your web site higher page ranking and consequently the site will be higher in the search engine 'natural results'.
How to Drive Traffic to Your Website with Traffic Exchanges
The number one problem new website owners have is, "How do I drive targeted traffic to my website?"
5 Unique Ways To Get More Free Traffic
Ok so the first way to get traffic is not particularly unique. But the fact is that you will get lots of traffic by writing articles. The traffic won't come immediately but it will come. Articles will also bring link popularity. I wouldn't be doing my job if I wrote about free traffic and neglected to mention articles.
|home | site map|