7 Tips on Using Food Diet Remedies for Your Common Health Ailments
Making simple changes to your food diet can help remedy some of the common health problems. Increasingly, more health experts are acknowledging that natural food is a good alternative medicine against many diseases. The use of antibiotics or drugs may not necessarily be the "cure all" answer. Recent studies have shown that cabbage, garlic and apples, etc provide good nutritional remedies.
If you are interested to find out more, there are quite a couple of health and nutrition books that are available on this topic.
However, before you gorge yourself silly based on the recommendations in these books, here are 7 tips to ensure that you don't run into more health problems:-
1) If the recommendation is on a natural food, then it is generally considered safer versus one that is not. Examples of natural food will include your vegetables and fruits. Two examples of non-natural foods are instant noodles and salty pototo chips in a packet.
2) Proceed slowly as you may not know if you are allergic to that food or not. Your food allergies may also extend to natural foods too eg. peanuts.
3) It is best to take the remedies in small quantities and diluted form. You can increase the concentration once your body is okay with it and there are no apparent symptoms.
4) "Listen to Your Body" and discontinue any remedy if you experience any body discomfort.
5) Exercise caution if you want to give natural remedies to your children. If you are unsure, always consult a doctor.
6) If you are on medication, check with your doctor first before taking up any suggestions relating to your food diet.
7) It is recommended to rotate the consumption of a wide range of fresh and natural foods and juices.
Sandra Kim Leong believes in using natural food and nutrition remedies for common health ailments. For more information, please visit her article resource site at http://www.food-diet-remedy.com
To reprint this article, please leave all content intact and links active to her site.
could not open XML input