8 Low Cost Ways To Advertise, Promote and Market Your Business
We all are looking for ways to market our businesses cost effectively. I have come up with 8 ways to do just that all low cost to free. In fact most of these methods can be done from the comfort of your own home.
That's right you don't even have to leave home. What could be better, your clients are coming to you and you don't even realize it. Okay lets get started, each of these methods I'm sure you have either heard about or are already doing most if not all. They are not new, nor are they some sort of secret.
1. If you work outside of the home as many of us do as well as running a home business, you can post your business cards or flyers on your company bulletin board where company news is displayed. You should check with your Human Resources department first before tacking your information on the board, most HR Departments require you to check with them first.
2. Are you involved in any Fund Raisers school Fund Raiser in particular are the best way to market your business. Before handing out the order you have collected put together a flyer or business card pack that explains briefly what you do, how you can be reached. Make sure you have a packet tacked, stapled or placed in a bag on each order.
3. Most of us have answering machines or voice mail, what could be a better way then to market yourself than to have a brief message as part of your greeting with your website address or email address so people calling can learn more about your business. Add a little twist to your greeting by changing it once a week or when you have discounts, special promotions or discontinued products or services.
4. You can cover a lot of ground handing out flyers. Yes this can be done from the comfort of your home as well. You may be thinking how can I do this from my home. Well I'll tell you, all visitors to your home are potential clients. This could be friends, family, mailman or delivery person. No matter who it is they should not be leaving without your flyer, business card or sample of your product if applicable.
5. With online banking taking over many of you may not be able to use this tip to its full potential. Inserting your business cards or flyers in all out going mail, this is what large companies do. You know what I mean, do you have cable TV, or receive the electric bill. Yeah that's right we receive inserts in the mail we receive daily why not do the same. This is big, big, big start stuffing today.
6. If you have children in school, this one is good especially when having to keep in touch with teachers. Inserting one of your cards is a great way to circulate your information. Parent teacher's conferences; stop writing down your number hand them a business card.
7. Post ads, flyers and cards on bulletin boards at the supermarket, community centers, and local business. Many businesses have a jar that you can put your cards in when you visit. Check office supply stores, staples, book stores; so hurry on down with your card today.
8. Tell everyone you know what you are doing ask them to tell others as well. Word of mouth can be a powerful thing. Call friends and family, ask them what they are doing while your tell them what you are doing. Network together; promote each other as long as you are not doing the same thing. If you are why not join forces, joint ventures are hot online whose say you can't get them rolling offline as well.
Finally, after reviewing this article I realized that you would have to pay for business cards and flyers, well there is a solution for that as well. Do a search online for free offers, where all you pay is shipping and handling. Or you could make you own; remember the title low cost to free.
In conclusion this is a partial list of what you can do to market, promote and advertise your business for little to no cost to you. This is an on going process. Set down, relax and just do some brainstorming you too can come up with more ways to get your message out there. It does not have to be about a business, it could be anything. Just do it.
Michelle has been online for about 7-years now. She started out on ebay which she still does some work on occasion. After doing the ebay thing for 2-years Michelle moved over to Internet and Affiliate Marketing. She has not stopped since. Build a home business now visit http://home-making-money.com for more information today.
What?s the Score?
You may be aware that in a basketball game the assistant coaches keep an almost unending list of personal statistics for each player. Rebounds, assists, points, minutes played, etc.
Print Your Marketing Postcards For A Penny, Address Them For Free, and Automate the Whole Process
This article will show you how to cut your printing costs to a penny and have your postcards addressed for free without doing it all yourself, reducing the time you invest in your mailing to almost nothing.
Present Your Product On A TV Show for FREE
Would you like to get your new or existing Internet business moving nearly at the speed of light? Do you know what is required to get your business noticed and how to build your personal credibility fast, making clients secure enough to purchase from you over the Internet?
Why Hire an Advertising/Marketing Consultant?
As a business owner, you have the option of taking several different approaches to handling your Marketing and Advertising. You may choose to handle the responsibility yourself, with the idea that no one understands your business quite the way you do.. You may also consider hiring a full time marketing manager or even assigning the tasks, as they arise, to someone already working within your organization. Consider this? When your business needs plumbing work do you do it yourself? Hire a plumber to be on staff full time? Or ask your accountant to handle it?
The Art Of Fear Free Advertising
Is fear of failure an issue when you commit valuable money in advertising?
Why People Fail in Mail Order
Mail order is a very complicated business. Every phase must beplanned, analyzed and tested. The right demand products must beselected. The correct type of ads must be placed in the proper mediaand a multitude of other details must be attended to constantly.
Mobile Detailers; Customer Window Displays
Mobile detailers have all types of customers, many of whom are self-employed. We know that these customers love their automobiles as most Americans and therefore love the services we provide. So much so that they will refer us new customers and tout our services. But they are willing to do much more if you ask them. Like referrals you get more when you simply ask. Let me give you another couple of ideas.
How to Save Money by Making Your Own Sign
In the sign industry we commonly refer to the material that the sign is made out of as the substrate. Examples include, wood, vinyl banners, aluminum, coroplast, etc. But what many customers do not realize is that they can purchase vinyl lettering or vinyl decals and apply them directly to typical substrates themselves. Translation ? saving money by buying blank substrates inexpensively at local hardware stores such as Home Depot and Lowes and avoiding the prices sign companies need to charge to apply the material. Although you do pay tax by buying locally on the substrate, you can save tax on the vinyl by ordering over the internet.
Ten Ways To Sell Advertising Space Fast
1. Give your customers a discount when they spend over a certain dollar amount for ad space. You can also apply this tip to the amount of ads they buy.
Is there anything new under the sun? Heres how to find out if your bright idea is unique.
"There's nothing new under the sun" is probably the one phrase no inventor wants to hear, seldom believes, and is always trying to prove wrong.
LED video Displays
LED video displays give you the power to communicate, to motivate, and to entertain. Led video displays are seen to be sited for outdoor advertising, in casinos, for events like sporting events in stadium and arena, for staging and mobile display etc.
Latino Television Programs Fill a Void in Hispanic Advertising; While Advertisers Look to Attract
Advertisers that are beginning to focus on the young Hispanic market have been given a gift in the form of Latino television programming. Now mind you it's not your typical Latino television programming that you would find on Univsion, this programming is geared towards the large and most overlooked demographic, U.S. born Latinos.
Get Free Radio Advertisement
Here's a neat trick to get lots of radio advertisement time, TOTALLY FREE! Imagine...absolutely free access to millions of listeners of offline and online radio!
Cable TV Advertising; Mobile Detailing Customers
If you own a mobile detailing business or mobile car wash company you should have the local cable company as one of your clients. You may even find your self with some free publicity. Cable companies are great companies to secure fleet wash contracts with. They also have other things that can be advantageous to you such as:
Finding Your Target Market
Achieving sales is probably the biggest challenge a web business owner has. It requires a balanced mix of the right products, competitive pricing, optimal web design, aggressive advertising and attracting the right online visitors.
Secrets to Get Free Advertising
The opportunities to get free advertising for your product or services are limited only by your own imagination and energies. There are so many proven ways of promoting your objectives without cost that it literally boggles the mind just to think of listing them.
Marketing Tips - Advertising
Typical methods of advertising-newspapers, radio and television are effective if used properly, but there are other, less expensive ways to get your company's name out.
7 Unique Ways To Get FREE Advertising
1. Give Testimonials When you purchase a product or service and it exceeds your expectations e-mail the business a testimonial. Tell them in the testimonial the benefits you got from the product or service. Give them permission to publish the testimonial on the web site if they include your sig file at the end.
The Inside Secrets Of Free Publicity For Your Business
Product publicity is the "secret pathway" to business success everyone wants. In simple terms, product publicity is a kind of advertising that costs you nothing, yet brings in the orders for you.
How To Get Big Sponsorship Money for Your Band, Tour, Event or Production
Touring is a bands greatest opportunity for success. But, touring can be very expensive. Getting your tour, band or event sponsored is critical to your success. Sponsorship can off-set production, travel, promotion and virtually any of your expense. The right sponsor can also significantly augment your advertising, publicity and promotions. But, getting sponsorship participation can take a lot of effort and commitment on your part. You will need to prove to potential sponsors that your opportunity will deliver a good return on investment for them.
|home | site map|