|Nutritional Supplements Information|
Lipovarin Review: How Well Does It Work?
Since the ban on ephedra based products in April 2003 many ephedra free fat burners have hit the weight loss market with mixed success. A few of these new "ephedra alternative" weight loss products have performed a pretty decent job of burning fat and supplying a boost of energy while others have not been nearly as effective.
Lipovarin? is one of the more popular over-the-counter ephedra free weight loss supplements on the market today. The product claims to be a powerful thermogenic weight loss compound that is also capable of suppressing one's appetite. Accompanying those effects is the claim that it can boost energy and elevate one's emotional mood.
As I have said in the past in reviewing nutritional products, for a product to have any real potential it MUST contain efficacious ingredients and they must be included in a high enough amount to prove potentially worthwhile. More importantly, product claims should always be supported by the inclusion of ingredients that have clinical research behind them. Too often products contain a concoction of ingredients that have no clinical proof as to their actual efficacy in responding to a physical condition. I will tell you that Lipovarin? probably contains the highest grade quality of ingredients that I have ever analyzed in a weight loss product.
Let's take a close look at the Lipovarin? formula. I will try and analyze each ingredient and see how important it is in delivering safe and effective weight loss:
1) Advantra Z? (385mg) is a patent pending brand of citrus aurantium used in the clinical research studies that have demonstrated its safe and effective calorie burning properties. Unlike ephedrine or ma huang based products, Advantra Z? stimulates only the metabolism boosting Beta 3 receptors, so there are no undesirable effects on your nervous system, heart rate or blood pressure levels. In fact, clinical results indicate Advantra Z? is more thermogenic than ephedrine, without any of the associated side effects. I am extremely impressed by the inclusion of this ingredient in the Lipovarin product.
To read more on the structure/function claims on Advantra Z follow this link: http://www.winltdusa.com/about/infocenter/healthnews/articles/advantrafunction.htm
2) 7-Keto? is a naturally occurring breakdown product of DHEA that has DHEA activity, but cannot be converted to testosterone or estrogen in the body. Research suggests that 7-Keto DHEA may increase fat-burning enzyme activity and support healthy thyroid function. 7-Keto may increase the levels of a thyroid hormone called triiodothyronine (T3) levels in the body, which are linked to resting metabolism. Increases in fat-burning enzyme activity may increase body metabolic rate and promote weight loss without stimulating the nervous system or changing caloric intake.
To read more on the clinical results of 7-Keto? follow this link: http://www.humaneticscorp.com/ittrium/servlet/visit?path=A24x0x1y1xb9x1x72y1xbex1x65
3) Green Tea extract (150mg) is an ingredient that has so much positive clinical support backing it as a weight loss compound. I am a big fan of green tea because it reaches beyond weight loss and into other health defense areas. As it relates to weight loss, it has been shown effectively increase one's metabolism by as much as 4-6% This "speeding up" of one's metabolism can easily lead to the reduction in overall body mass, i.e., weight loss.
4) Serotain? (295 mg) is a proprietary blend of Griffonia simplicifolia extract and other natural ingredients that contain 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), which enhances endogenous serotonin levels. The most widely studied effects of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, have been on the central nervous system. According to Richard Borne, Ph.D., faculty at the University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy, the functions of serotonin are numerous and appear to involve control of appetite, sleep, memory, temperature regulation, mood and behavior. What I really like about the inclusion of this ingredient in this ingredient is that dieting is hard enough without being a nervous wreck. Serotain supports your weight-loss program by enhancing your mood in a natural way.
5) Metabromine? (350mg) is a derivative of the cacao tree, (cacao tree produces the seeds used in making cocoa, chocolate, and cocoa butter), and provides the appetite suppression and energy boost without the jitters some consumers used to get when they took ephedra-based products. It's a rather unique appetite ingredient that performs in similar fashion as Hoodia Gordonii. It definitely has some very real potential.
5) Caffeine (200mg), which speeds metabolism, is the most-active ingredient in many "diet pills." Caffeine breaks down fat, freeing fatty acids which are immediately burned. Conversion of fat to energy is about 30 percent more efficient when caffeine is consumed prior to exercise.
6) Glucuronolactone (300 mg) detoxifies the body by speeding up the elimination of harmful substances, both endogenic (toxins within or made by the body) and exogenic (external toxins such as radiation, or pollution that penetrate the body from the outside). Supplementing with glucuronolactone, aids the transportation of amino acids during amino acid metabolism.
7) Taurine (200 mg) helps to emulsify dietary lipids in the intestine, promoting digestion. Taurine also regulates heartbeat and maintains cell membrane stability. Taurine has protective effects upon the human brain and is often used to boost brain function and cognitive abilities.
8) L-Carnitine (15mg) is a water-soluble, B-vitamin-like nutrient that the body uses to turn fat into energy. With carnitine's help, fat levels decrease in the blood and weight loss is easier. New research continues to pour in to support the idea that l-carnitine should be an every day, health �supporting nutrient that we all take as regularly as vitamin C.
Here is the bottom-line on Lipovarin?--it is as complete a weight loss product as you will find on the market today. I am extremely impressed by both the weight loss components and the powerful energy boosting components of the product. In the future I would like to see a little bit more clinical data on the efficacy of the Metabromine? ingredient (appetite suppressant) contained in the formula. Overall, I highly recommend Lipovarin? as a weight loss product!
Peter is a Health & Fitness enthusiast and writer. He is in the process of completing his new book titled "Extend Your Life Beyond Today." In the book he examines the link between nutritional supplements and human life extension.
Vitamin Supplements ? A Pill is Not Always the Answer
Vitamins are organic compounds that our bodies use, in very small amounts, for a variety of metabolic processes. Taking vitamins 'just in case' is not a habit that anyone should get into and it is always recommended that vitamins are taken through wholesome and quality food.
Puranol SL - New Weight Loss Product Extraordinaire - Maybe
Before you read the rest of this article I want every body to stop and think for a second about what great achievements that you have accomplished in your life that didn't come through hard work.
Too Many Books, Supplements, and Programs
If I read 1 good valid murder mystery book, would I really want that to be the ONLY book on the subject? If my 8th grade history book was considered to be accurate by the majority would I really want to be limited to only knowing one author's thoughts on the subject? Or how about browsers and music players? Do I just want to use IE? It gets the job done well enough.
Vitamins and Minerals for Healthy Hair
A lot of people actually pay a good deal of money just to make themselves look more attractive and feel better about themselves, but what they don't know is that they can actually achieve this easily by keeping fit and staying healthy. Having lustrous and shiny, full hair is not always due to extremely expensive salon treatments but of impeccable hygiene and a good diet.
Nutritional Supplements: The Amazing Vitamin C
The real facts about Vitamin C may surprise you. First of all what is Vitamin C? Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin. Unlike the oil soluble vitamins such as A and E, Vitamin C cannot be stored by your body. Since Vitamin C is not stored by your body, we need to get it from our diet or from supplements.
Dietary and Nutritional Supplements: Know More About Supplements
At times, due to your busy and fast life, we tend to miss out on the essential nutrients such as protien, vitamins and minerals which are responsible for our good health. Good nutrition is the most important factor in achieving optimal health. If we face some type of challenges in life which doesn't allow us to have a balanced diet all the time, then supplementing out daily diet with food supplements is quick, easy and effective way to fill nutrient gaps.
The Secrets of Looking and Feeling Younger and HGH Supplements
The mankind has never stopped searching for the scerets of youth ever since the dawn of intelligence. The tales date back to at least the time of the Alexander Romance in the West. In the East, the efforts of searching for permanent youth were recorded in the Huangdi Nei Jing (the Yellow Emperor's Canon of Internal Medicine) - the earliest medical classic in China, written 2000 years ago. Gerontology now reveals that the secrets of youth are the Human Growth Hormones (HGH) and the genes inside every man and woman's body.
What L Glutamine Powder Can Do For You
L glutamine is an amino acid occurring abundantly within the human body. This acid L glutamine is important for overall well-being and bodily health. Also available in supplement form, l glutamine powder is readily absorbed by the body. When extreme muscular stress occurs, the need for l glutamine can exceed the systems ability to synthesize and produce enough l glutamine. This lack of readily available l glutamine can cause mental sluggishness, physical exhaustion and mood swings.
A Guide to Herbal Sleep Aids
Difficulty sleeping can affect many aspects of life. People who don't get the recommended amount of sleep for their age groups can have a myriad of negative affects.
Why Are Antioxidants Important To Me?
Did you know that when we breath oxygen, it interacts with certain molecules in our bodies to create free radicals and that these free radicals damage important cellular structures such as DNA and cell membranes? Well, it is true and this damage may cause cells to function poorly and mutate. Free radical damage may lead to disease and aging.
Pros And Cons For Vitamin Supplements ? Are They Good Or Bad?
There are a number of pros and cons for vitamin supplements. You may find yourself reading articles and watching adverts that claim vitamin supplements are the best things since sliced bread ? a cure for everything and a suitable alternative for a diet that is rich in nutritional value. However, there are both pros and cons for vitamin supplements, and they are certainly not an alternative for good health and good diet. Whether you are taking vitamin supplements, fiber supplements, acid supplements, or any other type of supplement, it is important to follow direction with regards to dosage and frequency for optimum benefit.
Tips on Taking Colostrum
When selecting a brand of Colostrum, you should be sure that it is collected within 24 hours of birth, as that is the time period in which Colostrum has the highest concentration of important immune and growth factors. For best results, Colostrum should not have been exposed to high heat pasteurization, which can cause damage to many of the contained proteins. Processing methods may vary between products, but it is always a good idea to confirm that the product you are purchasing is 100% free of growth hormones, antibiotics, and pesticides. The Colostrum products recommended by ImmuneWellness.com are guaranteed to be free of these substances.
Kanhaiya Amla Powder
AMLA ( EMBLICA OFFICINALIS ) FOR HEALTH AND BEAUTY
How Effective are Oral Hyaluronic Acid Supplements?
There is a paradox of sorts when dealing with injections versus oral supplements. Many people would much rather take an oral supplement than have an injection administered. However, the efficacy of injections has been proven to a greater extent than oral supplements.
HGH - Avoid Getting Ripped Off
HGH is an exciting new phenomenon, which aspires to help us defy age, build muscle, increase vitality, and improve our quality of life in ways we have not yet discovered. Understandably, the public desperately needs and wants these benefits and is spending large amounts of money on growth hormone products. However, as with any new technology, the market is unstable and there are many unproven products and sketchy companies looking to capitalize on this growing demand and make a quick buck.
More Complete Arthritis Supplement
People accept arthritic disease as a 'natural part of the aging process', but sometimes the pain from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and over 100 other forms of arthritis so intolerable, prompting people to look for effective treatment.
Some Vitamin Supplements to Enhance Your Ironman Training Diet
There are a host of choices for supplementing your Ironman diet. I'll give you descriptions of a few that I found helpful to my Ironman training and racing. I won't delve too deeply into the world of vitamins. This is an area best left to the experts. As I said earlier, if I have not used a product or diet or anything else concerning Ironman training, I won't recommend it. Here are a few of the supplements I had good success with.
Appreciating the Importance of Folic Acid
Folic acid is actually just one of the many vitamins that make up the Vitamin B complex. Also known as folacin and folate, this indispensable nutrient serves the body in more ways than one.
What Good Is It To Stop Smoking If I Have Smoked For Years?
I often hear people say that they have smoked for so long that they can't see what good it would do to quit now. So what is the big deal if you quit smoking? Will it do you any good or is it a pointless exercise in futility?
New Health Miracle -- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
"High-dose pharmaceutical-grade fish oil is as close to a medical miracle as we will see in the 21st century." ? Dr. Barry Sears
|home | site map|