|Article Writing Information|
Top Ten Tips to Write Articles that Will Get Published
This free way to promote or publicize your book or business online will be successfull if you follow these tips:
1. Open your short introduction with a hook. Connect with your audience with where they are now. Ask a few questions in just a few sentences to pull them in.
2. Include a benefit or two for following your how-to suggestions, your solutions, or tips.
3. Make all of your paragraphs less than three or four sentences. People online will turn away when they see a long paragraph. They want their information short and useful.
4. Write an article that serves your audience, not you. When they see your ideas and how to's, they will respect your as the savvy expert, and be more likely to look at your signature file and even visit your web site.
5. Write a number of solutions for a particular problem. Online readers want numbered tips or how to's. This format is easy to read and gives a lot of specific information fast.
6. Write a tip with a consistent format. Start each tip with a command--do this. Follow it by the advantages of doing that action or show the consequences of not doing it. In your third point include some resources such as books to read, teleclasses to attend, or web sites to visit.
7. Leverage each article to make two or more new ones with little effort.. "Three Promotion Tips for Small Business People" or "Three Promotion Tips for Authors," or "Three Traditional Promotion Tips" or "Three Online Promotion Tips." The possibilities are endless.
8. Focus on only one topic per articles. If you don't your article will wander around and your reader will wander away.
9. Include under each article a 5-7 line signature file. Include your name, your concept-marketing tag, your web and email, and your local and toll-free number. 80% of sales are made from the 800 numbers. Always include one free offer to draw people to your web site.
10. End your article with another three or four line conclusion repeating the benefits and great results you'll get if you follow the article's tips.
When you write a thoughtful article, you will get noticed and realize not only new free targeted visitors to your site, but sell much more of your products and services.
Judy Cullins ©2004 All Rights Reserved.
Judy Cullins, 20-year Book and Internet Marketing Coach works with small business people who want to make a difference in people's lives, build their credibility and clients, and make a consistent life-long income. Author of 10 eBooks including "Write your eBook Fast," "How to Market your Business on the Internet," and "Create your Web Site With Marketing Pizzazz," she offers free help through her 2 monthly ezines, "The Book Coach Says..." and "Business Tip of the Month" at http://www.bookcoaching.com/opt-in.shtml and over 155 free articles. Email her at mailto:Judy@bookcoaching.com.
Advertisements and the Freelance Writer
Advertisements are one of the biggest indicators of a magazine's readership. They are also excellent for generating ideas.
Got Lingo? The Terminology Of Marketing With Articles
Every field or discipline has its own specialized vocabulary and marketing with articles is no different. Understanding and using the lingo of marketing with articles will help you get the most out of this brilliant technique. Continue reading below for a set of terms and definitions for marketing with articles.
1111 What Opportunities Are Waiting For You?
There are many ancient writings, which dive into the importance of numbers. The Number 1 is significant in Chinese culture, Western Culture, Indian Cultures, Egyptian Writings. And all religions of the world have something to say about the number one. In athletics the number one has great significant value as the goal is to win and when you win you are number one. Numerologists also have said that number one plays a huge significant part in our lives.
How To Write Persuasive Articles
You may be wondering what persuasive writing has to do with articles. After all, you're not exactly selling something with an informative article, are you? Yes, you are. You at least want persuade the reader to keep reading until he gets to your link at the bottom. Use the following tips to get more traffic by writing persuasively..
SEO Article Writing 101
SEO writing is very different from content writing, article writing, story writing and news writing. When I first realized my innate talent for writing stuff and putting thoughts into words, I was still reading Mills and Boons, and it was during this time that my romance storybooks were confiscated by my classroom teacher because I was reading in class.
Seecrets on Writing: Free Requotable Quotes for Internet Writers
Original quotes, when used at the beginning or at the end of an article provide a touch of class. At the least, it will make your article different from the thousands of articles filed daily. It can be witty, satirical, funny or just a different opinion on current issues. Perhaps, it could be an outrageous prediction that even no expert will dare to rule out.
Thinking in Articles
I have a confession to make.
Writing Articles for Ranking
I have seen the question asked so many times. How do I get links without having to resort to reciprocals? There are actually multiple ways but for the purpose of this article I will be discussing just one, writing articles.
How to Measure the Value of Your Article Marketing Campaign
It's not enough to scatter your articles across the internet - you've got to measure what you're doing so you can be sure that you're getting value from your effort.
If you've spent any time online trying to promote your website or business, you must have very likely realised that one of the most effective ways to generate tons of free targetted web traffic on a long term basis is to write your own informative articles and freely distribute them to other webmasters and ezine publishers for their use.
Building Websites with Articles
I've been blogging occasionally over the last two months about my ongoing experiment with writing articles. This is a super hot topic lately with the changes going on at Google and Yahoo that are impacting many websites and basically freaking people out.
Write Articles Geared to Your Local Market to Bolster Your Local Search Visibility
The Shortest Distance to Your Home Town Enterprise is Over the Internet
Writing for the Internet - How to Market Yourself on the Web
Writing articles for online newsletters and websites can be a low cost, effective and powerful way of marketing yourself to new clients.
How to Get Started on Writing Killer Articles
I once wrote an article in which I offered the following tip on how to speak eloquently in public: Talk about something that you're passionate about.
5 Dynamite Ways to Generate Ideas for Parenting Articles
The key to selling reprints to parenting publications is the creation of dynamite ideas followed through with professional writing. Here, I'm focusing only on finding those lucrative topics.
How to Find Ideas for Articles & Speeches
Do you have problems finding ideas for articles and speeches?
Artricle Writing and Promotion: Your Fast Track to Profits
Writing articles, and promoting them for publication, is one of the most productive long-term promotional tactics available. Well researched and written articles... which provide valuable, useable information, are highly sought after by newsletter publishers, magazines, ezines, etc.
For The Serious Internet Marketer: Heres A Quick And Easy Way To Reach 1000s of Buyers today
Why do so many internet marketers waste their time on ineffective practices and outmoded techniques that stopped working before the start of the new millennium?
Increasing Web Traffic With Original Articles
The name of the game as far as Internet marketing is concerned is original content. If you are serious about promoting your website, increasing traffic and improving your search engine page ranking then your website must have original articles with relevant content.
Stop Struggling and Write Your Article - Part II
Don't let overwhelm hold you back- follow this expert advice and start writing your promotional article today.
|home | site map|