|Article Writing Information|
9 Top Ways To Get Ideas For Your Next High Quality Article
Thanks to recent information that leaked by Google within their US Patent Application 20050071741, we now know that quality content and incoming links are essential to the survival of your website within the search engines.
Bottom line, you need to start to develop quality content. But, not to only display it on your website, rather than have other webmasters display it on their websites with your URL included in a resource box attached to the article. That will bring you the incoming links for free.
You can always display other people's articles (content) on your website. That will add to the quality content on your site. But, that will not bring you the incoming links needed for high search engine positioning ? and free traffic.
Therefore, you need to start creating and submitting quality articles that will be widely accepted by other webmasters around the globe.
In fact, Google is practically telling you to do so! That means there's no way out if you want to stay atop of the Internet marketing game.
Search Engines are constantly on the "look out" for freshly written content that has been submitted online.
So, how do you come up with ideas for your next highly read article that will get the attention of many, many webmasters who will want to publish it in their ezines, newsletters, blogs, websites, and so on?
Here are 9 ways to get ideas for your next high quality article.
1. Follow the trend. Subscribe to other newsletters that are related to your niche and see what they're writing about at this very moment. If several newsletters are writing on a same topic, it means that it's a topic in demand at this time. Your best bet would be to do your research on that same topic, and write an article about it.
2. Participate in online forums related to your niche. Take a look at what people are talking about. Look at the questions they are asking. Then look at the number of participants on a specific question or topic. The topics that are bringing the greatest number of visitors would make for an excellent article.
3. Visit blogs related to your niche. Read what the blog owners are posting. Are there several posts form several blog owners on a similar or even the same topic? Then look at what kind of comments the readers are leaving. Are there any questions? Blogs are the hot Internet marketing medium right now and you can literally find them everywhere on any topic. This is an excellent source for your next article idea.
4. Every now and then a webmaster would send an e-mail to his or her list (which I subscribe to), and announce that quite a few of his or her subscribers e-mailed them with the same or similar question. The webmaster will then answer that question to the entire list in case more subscribers were wondering about the same thing. There's your idea of what people are looking for at that very moment.
5. Keep your eyes and ears open at all times. Take a look at what information is being broadcasted on TV, radio, newspapers, and online. That information is usually a hot topic at that time.
6. Go to amazon.com or any other bookstore, whether online or offline and check what are the top sellers. Also, look at the magazines related to your niche. See what's being published. This can be a good way to come up with an article that catches the attention of what people are reading.
7. Be seasonal and be responsive to the most current hot events. Write about what is going on that time of the year. Holidays, festivals, sports, graduations, etc. Also, write about the most current hot event happening right now. All this makes for an article that people will want to read during that season and while the current hot event is taking place.
8. The absolute best idea. Survey your current customers, subscribers or even your website visitors. Ask them what kind of article they would like to see in your next newsletter or published on your website. Also keep track of what your customers and prospects are asking you. They're literally giving you the ideas for a good article.
9. Start a swipe file on what others are writing about. (Swipe file is a collection of other people's work). Collect other people's articles that catch your attention and refer to them when you're out of ideas. If the article is of interest to you it will probably be of interest to others. Never plagiarize the work of others though, but you can certainly get good ideas this way. The biggest benefit of a swipe file is having it handy to refer back to over and over whenever you are ready to write your article and you're not sure what you want to write about.
The internet marketer who can write high quality and interesting articles has a huge leg up on their competition. If you can master this strategy there is no limit to how much money you can make online.
Put Your Recruiting on Auto Pilot
Getting people to join your company can be hard work. Whether you are looking to hire staff or to build a downline for your network marketing business, attracting the right people is key to your success.
Writing Articles - Six Mistakes To Avoid
Not writing articles yet? You really should try it, if you want a lot of free traffic to your web site. A simple "Top Ten..." Or "Six Mistakes" type of article can be written by anyone. When you're ready to start writing, avoid the following common mistakes people make when writing and submitting articles.
What to Look for in an Article Submission Site
Ease of Submission With so many article distribution sites out there, it amazes me that some still require their submitters to jump through so many hoops. When choosing one, you should look for the process to be as pain free as possible. Asking you to sign in is alright, but once they start requiring you to take surveys, confirm multiple times or give a blood sample its time to go elsewhere. These sites will never survive in the current atmosphere, so submitting your article may be a waste of time.
Articles That Sizzle - Top Ten Topics
There's one key rule that every writer should understand before sitting down to write an article and that's "know your audience".
You Really Can Make Money With Your Words
Sometimes when I am communicating with other webmasters and I bring up the subject of writing articles, I often get a response like "I'd rather have a root canal, I just can't write", or "my spelling is horrible and my grammar is not much better". In my view, the first excuse is just a matter of attitude. The latter excuse falls on deaf ears because the major word processing programs have good spelling and grammar checking capabilities.
Building Websites with Articles
I've been blogging occasionally over the last two months about my ongoing experiment with writing articles. This is a super hot topic lately with the changes going on at Google and Yahoo that are impacting many websites and basically freaking people out.
Use Textpad Program for Easy Ezine and Web Site Submissions To Bring More Sales
When you create your articles in TextPad format, something like Notepad, but much more versatile, you will have them in 65 characters across wrapped, just the right format. Then, when you are ready to submit your articles to web sites, you simply copy and paste the parts of the article into the web site you want to post on.
Ambition versus Dedication
All writers aspire to recognition, but are we dedicated? Ambition is simply the drive or strong desire for something. It is the enthusiastic wanting, that yearning felt in every pore, every cell in our bodies toward a specific aim. Sounds a lot like an addiction, doesn't it? That's because it is. We become addicted to our fantasy of what it's like to live as a working, paid writer. That fantasy is great, it's wonderful. Keep it. Don't let it take the place of dedication.
Know Money to Make Money
The experts are always telling us that getting paid for what you know is one of the most effective, least time-intensive ways to make a buck. Well, if you know anything about money (and you don't need to be a financial whiz), writing articles for financial websites can be a very lucrative way to get paid for what you know.
Free Reprint Articles That Will Interest Publishers - 4 Tips
Have you been writing and submitting your free reprint articles for quite sometime now?
The Benefits Of Article Writing For Your Home Business
Once you learn the benefits of article writing, you may want to open a home business based on your writing skills. The road to riches may be yours when you identify the basic elements required for writing top-notch articles, reports and other written material. When you have all the elements in place, you can produce page after page of written articles that will stand out and help you and your clients achieve their goals. If you are writing for someone else your goal is to produce clear, concise saleable material that will please your clients and of course, make money for you.
The Best Place To Submit Your Articles
If you've spent any time online trying to promote your website or business, you must have very likely realised that one of the most effective ways to generate tons of free targetted web traffic on a long term basis is to write your own informative articles and freely distribute them to other webmasters and ezine publishers for their use.
13 Techniques That Boosts The Power Of Your Resource Box!
***What is the Resource box?
What Can a 13-Year-Old Kid Teach Us About Article Marketing?
Yesterday I met a 13-year old boy with a devilish grin who told me he "makes a little money off his classmates sometimes."
How To Start Writing Articles Successfully
You have probably heard that writing articles is one of the best methods that you can use to promote your online business. You might resist the idea of writing your own articles, because you don't think you are any good at it, or perhaps you might think that it is too hard to find a topic to write about.
Microsoft Word Smart Quotes and Article Marketers Dont Mix
By default, Microsoft Word automatically changes straight quotation marks ( ' or " ) to curly (smart or typographer's) quotes as you type. This is fine if you are only authoring your works for applications not relating to article marketing. When smart quotes are converted to HTML, the quotes are converted to non-standard characters which end up littering your document with question mark symbols and/or other garbage code.
The Online Writing Business Requires Constant and Regular Writing
Many writers do not understand that the online writing business is very different from the offline writing world. The economics are totally different and no amount of lobbying and noise will change that.
Reward Those Who Publish Your Articles!
It is pretty obvious that content is king online. It is also obvious that writing more content and submitting them to other sites will help boost your popularity and bring more visitors to your site.
How to Get Started on Writing Killer Articles
I once wrote an article in which I offered the following tip on how to speak eloquently in public: Talk about something that you're passionate about.
Publish Articles on Numerous Subjects and Attract More Readers
Writers have one basic need -- readers. We all want more of them. No matter what type of writing people enjoy, we want all of them reading our stuff. You can attract just about any reader if you just model your writing after an old investment strategy -- diversification.
|home | site map|