|Article Writing Information|
Top 10 Benefits Of Submitting Articles To E-zines
When I started Ezine-In-A-Box I wanted to help people publish their own email newsletter without writing a single word. However, there are many benefits to writing articles and submitting them to other ezines. Below is 10 good reasons you should be writing and submitting articles to ezines.
1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to e-zines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box.
2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility which will help you compete against your competition.
3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure.
4. You might get extra exposure if the e-zine publisher archives their e-zine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe.
5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other e-zines that don't publish your articles.
6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your income.
7. You could allow e-zine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the internet.
8. You will get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an e-zine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article.
9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits.
10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an e-zine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your e-zine if, in exchange, they run yours in their e-zine. It's a win/win situation.
Copyright 2004 Jeff Schuman
Jeff Schuman's Ezine-In-A-Box helps people publish their own ezine without writing a single word. This is your own email promotion and internet marketing program set-up for free for 365 days. Start your own email marketing campaign today. http://www.ezine-in-a-box.com
Why You Need an Article-Marketing Strategy before Posting a Single Article Online II
This is Part 2 of a 2 part article - Read Part 1 at http://www.promotewitharticles.com/strategy100.html
Effective Affiliate Marketing Using Articles
Every day thousands of people join affiliate programs and yet every day thousands more get discouraged and give up trying to make money from their affiliate programs.
Writing Articles for Ranking
I have seen the question asked so many times. How do I get links without having to resort to reciprocals? There are actually multiple ways but for the purpose of this article I will be discussing just one, writing articles.
Increase Site Page Rank By Writing Free Articles
Are you looking for a better way to promote your website at little or no cost? One simple, yet effective, idea is to write articles about a subject in which you have expertise. Once written, then attempt to distribute these articles for free publication on other resource websites and/or newsletters with, of course, the stipulation that your brief bio and a link to your site remain intact.
Be in the Trade Publications Your Customers Read
Your publicity dreams may include being featured in Forbes, Fortune, Time, Inc., and other magazines read by millions. Appearing in those publications can boost both your ego and your business.
Article Writing: 5 Tips on How to Pull and Hold the Reader
Okay, so you're getting a feel for this article marketing thing. Cool. Now you must write articles that will engage your reader and hold their attention all the way through, as opposed to "click and flee." Have you ever clicked and fled? This is what happens when your eyes are weary of the internet information overload. You click on an article that's so copy-heavy, it makes your brain groan from the pain. You do not want this to happen to someone who is reading YOUR stuff, so don't barrage them with words. Here are 5 tips to help you create articles that are super-tight and outta sight!
The Benefits of Publishing Articles to Build Big Ticket Marketing Relationships
Ok, today we are going to talk about one of my favorite Big Ticket Marketing tools ? writing articles!
Promote Easily With The Two-Step
Here's a really simple way... to promote your online business today. It makes no difference if it is a product or a service. You can start today getting some needed exposure to your site in two simple steps. That's why I call it the "Two Step" approach.
10 Tips For Promoting Through Ezine Articles
What's the most powerful marketing technique on the Web? Search Engine positioning? Perhaps. But did you know that some of the most successful web marketers don't bother much with the Search Engines?
Are You Submitting Your Articles?
Last month, I began promoting Jason Potash's "Article Announcer." I always take time to research new products on the market. I don't believe in "magic bullets." There is a principle taught in physics, chemistry, biology and even Algebra 101. Nature seeks dynamic balance, equilibrium. If you add something to the left side of the = sign, the right side moves to balance it.
Should You Hire a Famous Writer or Write Your Own Articles?
Proven and Exceptional Click-Through Results
Writing the Five Essentials
The five essential questions to be answered in your article are WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHY and WHEN.
How To Write Persuasive Articles
You may be wondering what persuasive writing has to do with articles. After all, you're not exactly selling something with an informative article, are you? Yes, you are. You at least want persuade the reader to keep reading until he gets to your link at the bottom. Use the following tips to get more traffic by writing persuasively..
Getting Your Foot in the Door (Or How I Finally Got Published)
This has to be the number one thing that most beginning writers struggle with ? getting that first article, story, or book published. Before you start thinking that it's just too much work, or you just don't know the right people, let me fill you in on how easy it can be. While my personal experience won't work or apply for everyone, it is a good guide for getting your foot in the door as a published writer.
People love to hear stories. They'll identify with what you have to say much more easily if you tell them an anecdote that relates to your subject matter.
Article Writing: How to Sound Like the Expert You Are
You, too, can become a recognized expert in your specialized field. How? By writing articles that get published on the internet! Millions of people are gobbling up internet articles right now. I'm one of them.
How To Submit Your Articles To Article Announcement Lists
Get the Facts you need to start promoting you free articles for publication online...
How To Write Best Articles
I've been able to distinguish 3 main categories that people fall into, regarding the subject on writing articles. Allow me to share them with you.
Keyword Article Writing: the Key to Your Success!
Ready to jump on the keyword article bandwagon? Billions of companies are using keyword articles to gain free exposure on the internet. Whether you're a netpreneur marketing a product or a writer seeking freelance work, odds are you can benefit tremendously from keyword articles.
1111 What Opportunities Are Waiting For You?
There are many ancient writings, which dive into the importance of numbers. The Number 1 is significant in Chinese culture, Western Culture, Indian Cultures, Egyptian Writings. And all religions of the world have something to say about the number one. In athletics the number one has great significant value as the goal is to win and when you win you are number one. Numerologists also have said that number one plays a huge significant part in our lives.
|home | site map|