|Article Writing Information|
Giving Yourself the Right to Write
"But I've only been on the Internet 3 months! How can I write an article?" That was my reaction back in 1999 when I began my online career and heard that writing articles was the key to bringing targeted visitors to my website.
But I went ahead anyway and wrote my first article. I soon discovered that writing articles is the quickest way to build your reputation as an expert in the world of online marketing.
So don't wait for someone else's permission - start writing articles and grab your space in the limelight.
Here are some other mental blocks and how to deal with them:
(1) "I don't where to start". Start anywhere - it doesn't matter where. Putting words on paper is like planting a seed in your subconscious. Your mind will go to work on it while you're busy doing other things: while you're driving, while you're sleeping, while you're doing the dishes. Suddenly, out of nowhere, will come the next idea. That's the power of the subconscious and the power of putting words on paper.
(2) "I don't know how to finish". Again, it doesn't matter. Just write and the conclusion will come to you of it's own accord.
(3) "It's just an idea". This is another mental trap - the fear of turning ideas into reality. Look around you and realize that every skyscraper, every ocean-going liner, and every symphony was once "just an idea".
(4) "I'll do it tomorrow". Tomorrow never arrives. Give yourself a deadline. Imagine that your article must be finished within the next 12 hours - you'll be surprised how much you get done!
(5) "My article will be a flop". This is a big one - fear of failure. It's much safer to never try. But remember, with every article you write you are one step closer to developing your own unique style, your "voice". In that sense, you can never fail.
(6) "I can't get it right". Some times you simply can't find the right words. Turn off your inner critic and just write. When you have something down on paper, you have something to work with. But you can't work with something that remains an idea in your head.
(7) "I can't sort out my ideas". The easiest way to organize your article ideas is to use a technique that mirrors the way the mind works. This technique is called Mind Mapping. We are taught in school to use lists to organize our ideas. But lists are linear and the mind doesn't think in a linear fashion. You can find out more about Mind Mapping at: http://www.mind-map.com/
Good luck with your articles! And remember - writing teaches writing.
Jump From Unknown to Widely Quoted in One Week
Start by Being Quotable
How to Create High-Quality Backlinks the Search Engines Will Love
One great benefit of article marketing is the generation of high-quality backlinks.
Article Queries That Sell
Queries are not written like business letters or emails; they are specifically designed to sell your articles.
Checklist for Writing Articles That Get Read
When writing articles for publication, it is important that you bear certain matters in mind. If you want to write a good article that stands a good chance of publication you need to take the following into consideration before, when you are in the process and after completion:
Wise Article Marketing Strategies
If you are an article writer, you may have been submitting your articles to ezines in order to get your name out there. Ezines are wonderful in that they give the unpublished author the opportunity to market their name without the expense of advertising. At some point you may wonder if you can be compensated for your work. The answer: yes, you can. Through implementing wise marketing strategies, you can earn money for your work and receive steady income. Here's how:
A revolutionary marketing device that I call article marketing I now will share with you. Now the sole question is can article marketing me? That depends on if you are looking to build pr, increase your inbound links, and boost your traffic. If you answered yes to any of the above questions then continue to read, and learn the tricks of the trade.
How Article Marketing Will Make You a Fortune
Article marketing-the simple act of writing one 400 word article and submitting it to various sites-is the surprise online marketing medium of the past year. For a couple years, new marketers have been advised to promote their businesses by writing and distributing articles.
Thought Leaders - Using Article Marketing To Entrench Yourself and Your Personal Brand
A "Thought Leader" is someone recognized as an authority in their field of expertise...also known as a visionary. Few people set out to become a "thought leader" or "guru," but there is good reason to not only establish yourself as an expert, but as a higher-level expert or "thought leader" for your market.
1000 Ways to Improve Your Business
One of the best things you can do for your business is to give information away. Information empowers your customer and brings them back for more. There are many great ways to give information to current and potential customers, which will instill confidence in your business. Many send out newsletters or email online newsletters to keep customers in their minds. It is important to keep customers aware of what is going on and tell them you appreciate their patronage. Some businesses send out gift certificates and Christmas Cards. But there is an easier and better way. One I think you might be aware of.
Article Writing: Everything I Need to Know, I Learned from My English Teacher
By now you probably understand how important writing for trade publications is to establishing credibility in the home business world.
Correct Formatting Maximizes Effectiveness of Online Articles
Understanding the rules of correct formatting for online articles will assist webmasters in driving greater awareness of and traffic to their online enterprises.
10 Profitable Tips For Article Writers
1. Write to one person.
How to Find Ideas for Articles & Speeches
Do you have problems finding ideas for articles and speeches?
7 Invaluable Tips: Getting Your Articles Published Online
When you have to share what you've created, where do you begin? Have you ever just felt like the top of your head unhinged and poured its contents onto paper? Like a parent you protect every single word written just like you want to protect a baby. Your article is a masterpiece of expert personal knowledge sure to change the way the world thinks about your product or service. Now how do you make sure your articles are picked up and distributed across the Internet to publishers and ezines everywhere?
Using Anchor Text Optimization In Your Article Viral Marketing Campaign
What is Anchor Text Optimization?
Will This Be Your First How-to Report?
You've got to start somewhere, but once you've created your very first How-To report and learned to develop your own research tactics - life will never be the same again. You can write a report on almost any topic you like, providing you have knowledge of the subject through personal experience or research.
Interviews with Well-Known Ezine Writers #1: - Bob Leduc
MS: Bob, how important have Ezine Articles been in achieving your success in online business?
How I Write Articles For Profit
Most Internet marketers worth their salt know how effective articles can be to generate promotion for their web sites. The major problem for many is simply writing the article.
Simple Tricks to Maximize the Reach of Your Marketing Message
Jim was working hard to grow his business. Long hours networking his rolodex, producing high quality products, and delivering exceptional service to his customers, but he was always just a little short at the end of the month. He needed more customers, and he needed them quickly.
Finding Time To Write
A true test for many writers that will require your attention forever...
|home | site map|