|Vacation Rental Information|
Is a Vacation Rental Near Disney World the BEST Choice?
Orlando is calling to you and your family to come and visit! You have been putting it off long enough, finally it is time to give into the urge to come to the sunshine state and enjoy the many attractions that Orlando has to offer! Orlando houses Disney World of course, one of the main attractions that makes you want to come. So where should you stay and how close to the huge theme park do you really want to be?
Here are a few tips in finding lodging and how far you should go to make your family vacation one that you will remember forever.
Where to stay:
* Trade in the old hotel rooms that are too cramped without enough room for you and your kids to have some breathing room. Instead, rent a villa that is so close to the park you'll feel like you know your way around in no time.
* Only a few miles from the Disney attractions, vacation villas are perfect for families big or small, with any size villa available for the perfect lodging amount for your family!
* You think hotels are the way to go because they have pools and housekeeping? Welcome to the world of villa resorts ? where you basically live in a house for your stay, have the accommodations of a hotel with housekeeping, restaurants, pools, sports activities and more. No need to fuss, and the best part is that in a villa, you have as much space as you would at home! What more could you want?
Why is it good to be close to Disney?
* You won't be the only one frequenting the Disney attractions, everyone else visiting Orlando will be on their way to the theme park at the same time as you are. This means traffic and anxious kids in the car ready to get to their destination. The solution? Stay somewhere that is close to the Disney attractions, but still comfortable. The vacation villas will allow you to get Disney easily and quickly without having to go through as much traffic as others who will stay in hotels and motels on a tourist strip of restaurants and fast food chains.
* Disney is close to many other main roads that are essential when traveling to other parts of Florida. If you have a day planned for the beach, want to explore the Kennedy Space Center, or experience the Florida Everglades, being close to Disney World also makes you close to convenient roads that will get you where you want to go with no confusion and hassle.
* Many times, when you stay close to Disney, the deals, discounts, and special prices are a lot easier to get and are offered more frequently. When you stay at an Orlando villa, a Kissimmee villa, or a Davenport villa you can easily hope for a good deal to come your way whether it be on prices of lodging or prices of attraction tickets.
* It's fun! Usually Disney is the main reason why you and your family want to be here, so why not treat yourself and stay close to the hot spot?! Enjoy being in a place that is close to the action so when you get home late at night, you aren't more exhausted from the long drive, but can make it back to your villa quickly and easily.
Other tips to know when staying in a villa close to Disney World:
* Be careful of the tourist traps (and this is for anywhere you go in Orlando). Trinket shops, grocery stores, gas stations, and even restaurants can easily hike up the prices when they know you are coming to spend money on vacation. Though you cannot avoid this completely, you can be aware and not spend your money all in one place. Make sure souvenirs you buy are not just cheap look-a-likes of the real thing and avoid the many gift shops lining the strips leading up to Disney World. Be aware of your spending!
* See Disney fireworks from your villa! If you decide not to stay until the parks close to see the fireworks, you can see them from many places outside the parks. Depending on the level of your villa and the place where it is located, you can see the bight fireworks in the distance. Sometimes it is just as fun to sit and watch from a far in the comfort away from crowds as it is actually being there. Ask the information desk at the villa resort for advice on where to see the fireworks and when they usually begin.
* Ask around for short cuts! Many Floridians know shortcuts that get them around the traffic that builds up as you enter the parks, so these shortcuts do exist! Don't be afraid to ask the informational desk at your vacation villa resort and they most likely will be able to tell you an easier way that is less traveled, but be willing to experiment and be open to having to find your own way!
* Take a day off! Just because you are staying close to Disney World doesn't mean you have to go there everyday of your vacation. Take a couple days in between long days at the attractions to enjoy relaxing by the pool, playing sports, or hanging out in your villa. Though the kids will have a ball at the theme parks and never forget their experience, sometimes they can enjoy themselves just as much by playing in the pool for the day. Many times this relieves you of the responsibility of trying to make sure everyone has a great time.
* Take a shuttle! You may have rented a car and assume that because you are so close the theme parks, that you should drive, but many of the vacation villa resorts have a shuttle to Disney World for you. Though some days you may want more of an option to go around where you want, other days taking the shuttle allows you to be more relaxed and puts the pressure on someone else! You are close to the park and it shouldn't take long to get there and back. Check with the driver about return times and places.
Since you are going to be visiting the Disney World theme parks so often and will be so close by for a convenient stay, make sure to use this checklist when packing for your vacation villa in Orlando, Kissimmee, or Davenport, Florida! Checklist for your Orlando villa vacation:
* Lots of sunscreen! Even when the sky gets cloudy you can get burned!
* An umbrella or ponchos for Orlando's tendency to rain for an hour or so in the afternoons.
* Water! Bring water bottles in a bag with you to Disney or make sure to buy some there so as not to get dehydrated while walking around in the Florida sun.
* A small pad of paper or a signature book for the autographs of Disney characters.
* Snacks for when you are leaving for or returning from the theme parks to either keep with you in the car for hungry kids or in the kitchen at your villa.
* A good attitude to have a total blast in Orlando! With a villa as your "home away from home" who couldn't have the attitude of an angel? Enjoy!
Ormond Beach, FL: A Small Piece of Paradise
Within Volusia County, Florida, the small community of Ormond Beach claims the highest standard of living. Since its founding, the town has always been a Mecca for those who were looking for the good things in life.
The Inn at Woodstock Hill: Classic New England Atmosphere in Beautiful Northeastern Connecticut
Many vacation spots purport to offer true relaxation, but upon closer inspection impede the promise with myriad outlet stores, souvenir shops, heavy traffic akin to the kind you were trying to ecsape, and trendy restaurants offering lots of attitude and very little food.
European Car Rental - Top Ten Tips for Europe Travel - Tip #2: The Price is Right
When it comes to shopping for something on-line, we tend to become naturally more focused on a singular aspect of the product or service we desire. There is so much information to be absorbed while browsing sites that it is nearly impossible to factor everything in. This is very true of the travel industry, which happens to be the second largest on-line market (I'm sure you can guess what the first is) and the one thing most customers tend to zero in on is that magical of all numbers: price.
5 Tips To Spend The Most Luxurious Caribbean Vacation You Ever Dreamed Of!
Tip #1 : Buy a beach front Caribbean villa! Buying Caribbean beach front property can range from a bargain to outrageous. This does not mean that the cheaper Caribbean beach front property is any less beautiful or luxurious than the more expensive ones, but rather means the location is different. For instance, Caribbean beach front property in the Bahamas is beautiful, over run with tourists, and incredibly expensive. However, Caribbean beach front property in the Dominican Republic is just as beautiful, has less tourists, and a considerably more affordable price tag.
Italy with Kids ? Seven Ways to Get the Most from Your Family Travel in Italy
Italy is a popular vacation destination for families because it offers something of interest for everyone. The land of gelato welcomes children in general and, more specifically, has sights and foods that most kids love. Whether your family is visiting monuments or relaxing in the Italian sun, here are some ideas on how to organize your vacation for fun and savings, too.
A Look at Bahamas Vacation Resorts
Bahamas vacation resorts are great places to look into if you are interested in finding many activities all in one spot. In addition to providing its guests with a place to sleep, resorts often feature such amenities as golf courses, tennis courts, restaurants, clubs, water activities, boat and other rentals, shopping, and more. In a resort, a traveler can find all of the resources for great activities day and night that they might go looking for in a city.
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina ? Is It A Family Or Golfers Vacation Destination?
Before finding the answer to this dilemma, let's take an overview of Hilton Head and its surrounding area.
Home Away From Home on Hilton Head Island
Hilton Head Island's mild climate, slow pace, and beautifully forested landscapes are unique to the Atlantic coast. Deep-sea fishing charters, turtle watching, or riding a bike along the beach at sunset are some of the many wonderful outdoor activities available on the island. Sports enthusiasts can also play golf or tennis, hike or in-line skate at the many facilities or trails on this twelve-mile long paradise. This island is a wonderful location for an extended vacation or a work-related retreat, and Hilton Head rental homes are wonderful options for such occasions.
Review of Car Rental Abroad
Are you thinking of travelling Abroad?
Considering Condo Vacation Rentals in Lake Tahoe
Because many people want to live in or near Lake Tahoe, or at least own a piece of property they can call their own in the area, condominium growth has been explosive here over the last ten years. Due to a local government dedicated to preserving the natural pristine surroundings of the environment, a spiraling real estate market and the ever growing popularity of the area, prices for real estate have risen to dizzying heights.
Top Family Vacation Destinations
Planning a family beach vacation? Looking for destinations with family resorts that have fun sports and activities for the whole family, all inclusive resorts where meals are included and kid clubs? Here are some of the most popular beach destinations for families to unwind and relax:
The Charm of Pigeon Forge Chalets
A chalet is a traditional Swiss style house with a sloped roof and wide eaves. Chalets originated in Switzerland and regions near the Alps. Chalet style dwellings spread to the United Kingdom and other European countries in the early to mid twentieth century and chalets are now common in American ski resorts and other vacation destinations.
7 Tips To Avoid Costly Surprises When Travelling Abroad
==> Try to buy your vacation travel package from a business you know.
Orlando Vacation Homes - Comparing Homes to Hotels
When staying in Orlando, you really do have a lot of choices ... sort of. One of the big decisions that the travel sites and the travel books will alert you to is whether to stay on property or off.
The Ice Hotel ? Is an Ice Hotel the Ultimate in Cool Destinations?
The demand for a stay in an ice hotel has never been greater. The first hotel made of ice opened in Jukkasjarvi, a Lapland town in the north of Sweden, in1990. The Ice Hotel concept has gripped the world's imagination since then.
Finding Travel Deals
If your vacation time is coming up and you are planning on making a trip, then you will need to make some plans. Perhaps you are going to visit family? Or, maybe you plan to take your family to see an attraction somewhere? Maybe you are going to visit another country? Regardless of where you plan to go, you can find great deals on getting there, staying there, and even enjoying your time at the location.
Buying Real Estate in Cozumel
As beautiful and modern as Cozumel is, visitors must remember that it is a foreign country is not part of America, although it caters quite well to American tourists. Everybody on Cozumel speaks English, some with little or no detectable accent. The atmosphere on the island is extremely international so the frequent traveler or long term guest may forget that it is in fact Mexico he is visiting and not Hawaii with a Spanish flair. Buying or owning some property on the island is not the same as buying or owning property in America. Foreigners are allowed to buy property on the island, but you must use the services of an experienced real estate attorney. If the property is in a restricted zone such as along borders, coastal areas or wildlife preserves, you must first obtain a "fidei comiso" or bank trust instrument established and recorded by a notary public.
Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals
Gatlinburg cabin rental options range from old-fashioned rustic "log cabins" to cottages, Swiss-style Chalets, and upscale condominiums full of luxurious modern amenities. In addition, hotel and motel rooms are also available for rent in Gatlinburg, a favorite cabin rental destination located in eastern Tennessee. Gatlinburg boasts instant access to beautiful scenery, outdoor activities, shopping, and dining.
Family-Friendly Vacation Condos on Hilton Head Island
Many vacationers on Hilton Head Island have discovered a simple fact -- a family vacation is much simpler and more economical in a condo. A condominium offers more space than a hotel room. The living room, dining room, kitchen, bath, and bedroom areas are separated, thus allowing privacy for each family member, and also giving the sense of a home away from home. Families with small children can cook simple meals and maintain nap and bedtime schedules, while allowing adults and older children to enjoy a change of pace. But no one is confined to the kitchen; there are many options to enjoy a variety of cuisine on the island.
Gloucestershire - History, Holidays, and Fine Food
Gloucestershire, pronounced Glostershire, is a pretty English county located south west of the English midlands yet not south-west enough to be truly part of the English south-west! The capital of Gloucestershire is the city of Gloucester, and that is where we begin our tour.
|home | site map|