|Traffic Building Information|
15 Link Exchange Tips
Establishing inbound links through reciprocal link exchanges is a very effective promotional and advertising tool. If done correctly, building inbound links can improve your rankings in the search engines by raising your link popularity, increasing your website traffic, and providing a valuable resource for your website customers and visitors. Here are 15 link exchange tips to get you started:
1. Exchange links with websites that will bring you targeted traffic. Targeted traffic means visitors and/or customers that will be interested in your products or services.
2. Keep your link title brief and free of long sentences.
3. Try to keep your link description brief (aim for 200 characters or less).
4. Do not capitalize all letters in your link title or description.
5. Do not give the webmaster a deadline on when they should reciprocate. Webmasters are very busy people and it may take from 1 to 60 days or more. Be patient and in the long run you will receive more quality link partners!
6. Never remove a link partner from your site once they have agreed to exchange links with you and placed your link on their site.
7. Do not request link exchanges from sites that are unrelated to your website. For example, if you have a candle website, don't exchange links with a pharmaceutical website. This will not benefit your customers or visitors and the search engines may penalize your website for this.
8. Let the webmaster know that you have indeed visited their site and explain to them why a reciprocal link exchange with your website would be beneficial.
9. Be sure that your link pages are search engine friendly. Link pages are easier indexed if they have no more than 25 links per page.
10. Complete your website before requesting reciprocal link exchanges. Most webmasters will not link to a site where most of the pages are "under construction".
11. Do not give misleading information in your link exchange request. Most webmasters are not going to believe it and your request will most likely be ignored. For example, don't claim that your site receives 100,000 unique visitors a day unless your site really receives that many.
12. It is best to categorize your link partners. For example, you might want to have a home and garden page, a home improvement page, a candles page, etc. This is a much better way or organizing your links for both your visitors and your link partners. If you just have one huge page of links in no order, most webmasters will not approve your link exchange request.
13. Make sure your links page is linked and visible from your home page.
14. If your site is family friendly, do not add link partners that offer services or products that are not family friendly.
15. Be aware of free-for-all link programs and link farms. These are sites that basically offer nothing but unrelated links and end up collecting and sharing your email address, which results in a lot of unwanted SPAM in your inbox.
The above tips are only a few suggestions on how to build a successful linking campaign. Most importantly, be patient and take your time to find quality link partners that will add a valuable resource and bring targeted traffic to your website.
Lesley Dietschy is a freelance writer and the creator/editor of The Home Decor Exchange and the Home & Garden Exchange. The Home Decor Exchange is a popular home and garden website featuring resources, articles, decorating pictures, free projects, a shopping marketplace, and more. The Home & Garden Exchange is a unique link exchange directory dedicated to home and garden websites. Please visit both websites for all of your home, garden, and website needs.
Ten Tips for Generating Traffic To Your Website
I know what you're thinking, oh great another article about generating traffic to my website. Well it is important for your website to have traffic. It makes absolutely no sense to have the most informative website in the world that no one knows about. This article lists ten low cost ways to generate traffic to your website. Enjoy.
8 Breakthrough Ways to Bring Free Visitors to Your Site!
Many websites have great ideas, excellent content, brilliant deals and terrific potential. However, the truth is, the majority of these sites fail. This is for the simple reason that these sites can not get sufficient visitors.
4 Ways To Use Quality Content To Increase Traffic To Your Website
There are multiple ways to drive traffic to your website. You can use pay per click, search engine optimization, email marketing, ezine advertising and many more.
How To Increase Your Website Traffic With Zero Cost
How to increase your website traffic with zero cost'. It's a bold statement don't you think. But, believe me it's true. You can increase your traffic by 1000% with no cost involved if you do it the right way. Continue reading if you want to know how.
Top 10 Traffic Building Mistakes To Avoid
When people look to submit their sites to the major search engines, there are some key mistakes that should be avoided for successful promotion.
Deep Linking Strategy for Content Sites
Linking - what a mess if you don't know what's going on. Either linking is "IN" or it's "OUT" according to what you read these days.
Is There Such A Thing As LAZY Way To TRAFFIC?
Nowadays there are just too many people trying to give you something of a less (or no) value at a very high price. Why do you buy it? Why do they do it? Will they succeed?
Get More Customers ? With Less Work!
A lot of website owners work tirelessly at increasing their traffic. They submit to FFA pages and classified sites. They participate in startup programs and pop under exchanges. There is no end to the gimmicks they will try, all in the hopes that they'll get more customers.
Free Tips To Increase The Number Of Visitors To Your Website
If you are looking to increase the number of visitors to your website or increase your hits, I have a number of ideas that I hope will prove beneficial.
Top Ten Ways to Promote Your Website When the Traffic Dries Up
Even the best websites with the best marketing plans can run into some problems with traffic every now and again. However, if this happens to your website don't worry because there are many different ways you can boost traffic with just a little effort. Consider the following 10 suggestions to re-gain your customers and boost your traffic.
Help ? I Need Traffic To My Website
It's no secret, the lifeblood of any website is the amount of traffic that consistently visits it on a daily basis. Generally speaking large amounts of traffic leads to an increase in sales and income. Poor traffic leads to disappointment and zero dollars in your pocket. This article outlines some simple techniques I use to drive traffic to my websites.
10 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
Ever since the time websites became new to the World Wide Web, webmasters have been trying to direct traffic to their websites. As this was no easy task, webmasters found a way; a way that cost them money. Over the years, website promotion became much easier. Now, with over four million websites on the internet, when a web user has found your website, you shouldn't take their visit for granted. So, I have listed ten ways to increase your traffic.
How to Drive More Targeted Traffic And Sales Than Mini-Sites And Gateway-Pages Combined ? Anytime
Many top gurus promoted mini-sites as the cheapest and easiest way to make a profit from an affiliate program.
Part 2 - Do Not Ever Link to a Site Without Doing This First!
How To Drive Traffic To Your Website
How can you have effective results in major search engines? Banner, Link, and Traffic Exchanges really work well. How do you start? The big "trigger target" for Google appears to be links. Back in the earliest days, one link equaled one positive vote, a rather clean sorting concept that worked extremely well in a much cleaner Internet environment. As Google rose to become the dominant search engine, the search marketing industry started to focus on Google. What type of links to use? Incoming and outgoing banner or traffic link exchanges are good places to start like: Free Advertising Forum http://www.freeadvertisingforum.com/ When I visited the page yesterday, there are were 210 on that page at the same time, and in the last 24-Hours: 564. Check out other forums and groups. Like: http://www.adlandpro.com/ or, http://www.bravenet.com Bravenet is one of the largest in the world with over 7 million members. Most Linking Opportunities are no cost. By adding incoming links to your website, search engine popularity grows as well. Linking sites I use that have worked well for my site are: http://www.linkalizer.com/ and, http://www.best-web-directories.com/free-directories.htm Banners Go MLM is one of the most recommeded banner exchange programs on the Internet. http://bannersgomlm.com/ These resources provide over 50% of my website traffic for: http://www.mycashforever.com/ Major search engines provide the other 50%. That will increase as I continue to edit my KEYWORDS, and resubmit, and as more links are posted to my site. My most recent report, after the last monthly submission report indicates: Engine Link Popularity Altavista 75 Google 4 MSN 175 Yahoo! 76 Total Link Popularity: 330 Considering my website did not exist five months ago, I am told by some experts that this is great progress. Use this site to optimize your website no cost for 90 days. http://www.submitnet.net/ You can review this service at my website: www.mycashforever.com Submitnet is used by many SEO companys to improve site optimization, and includes many resources for optimizing your website. Happy marketing, your online friend, Opportunities Now Internet Marketing Services For more information about us, use KEYWORD: "opportunities now internet marketing services" in any major Search Engine. James A. "Jim" Holish 5250 E. Cortland Blvd. #19 Flagstaff, Arizona 85004 email@example.com www.mycashforever.com
Advertising on a Budget -- Part 1: Using Print to Drive Traffic Online
This is the first article of a three-part series. I decided to try something a little different and illustrate the marketing challenges of a small business. I'm using one of my clients, PrescottWeddings.com (you can read more about PWC, including a testimonial from the owner of PWC, on my Web site, http://www.writingusa.com)
Satellite TV, Google, and a Stamp
Unless you're building a baseball diamond in the middle of nowhere, the "If you build it they will come" principle simply will not work for your home business or online store. Driving customers to your store and visitors to your Website are essential keys to your success. This article explores some new and old ways of marketing your company. Let's begin with Satellite TV.
Increase Your Web Site Traffic With Link Building
Looking for a way to increase traffic to your web site? More traffic to you web site can increase sales and advertising revenue. Once your web site is completed, the actual costs of running the web site are very minimal. The challenge now is to get more visitors to your web site. You can purchase PPC (Pay per Click) but that can add up very quickly. If you are paying 10 cents a click, and you get 100 people clicking per day, your costs just went up $10. Now multiply that by 30 days and you are spending at least $300 just for clicks. Out of all those people clicking, very few will purchase anything and your advertising dollars are not working very well.
The subject of referral traffic may be a bit elementary to many folks who have been networking for a while. However, a few recent discussions with new marketers have led me to the conclusion that a brief commentary on the subject might be well received.
Traffic Generation Tutorials - Article 1 of 10 Bi Weekly Articles
This article will be continually updated with your feedback and updates will appear http://www.its-brilliant.com/0001.html. Please See Contact and Reprint details at end of Article An "In Depth" Look At How To Create an email discussion list If you find this information valuable, please send it on to a friend
|home | site map|